Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018- www.mumbaiport.gov.in Vacancy 2018 : Mumbai Port Trust has invited online application form for the recruitment of 48 Stenographer, Class I, Class II, Accounts Officer, Apprentice, Secretary, Manager, & Various Posts. The employment information about the post as age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as web link.The candidates are requested to go through the information and make sure that they full fill the minimum set criteria before applying.
The last date of submission of Online form Submission of www.mumbaiport.gov.in Vacancy 2018 is 7th June 2018. Notification and online application form for Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2018 are available on its official web portal that is mumbaiport.gov.in. All the information of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this website at free-jobalert.in.
Jobs for Engineers 2018 | Diploma Jobs 2018
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Mumbai Port Trust
Name of Posts: Stenographer, Class I, Class II, Accounts Officer, Apprentice, Secretary, Manager, & Various Posts
Number Of Posts: 48
Place of Recruitment: Mumbai
OFFICIAL WEB Portal: mumbaiport.gov.in
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 20th June 2018
- Class I and Class II Vacancy: Graduation, Engineering degree
- Stenographer: 12th Pass
- Accounts Officer, Secretary, Manager & Other: Post Graduate degree, diploma, Engineering degree
- Class I and Class II Vacancy: Maximum Age is 30 Years
- Stenographer: Maximum Age 25 Years
- Accounts Officer, Secretary, Manager & Other: Maximum Age is 30 Years
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application procedure: Online
Last date: 7th July 2018
How can apply Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates are pleased to download the application form from official page.
- Candidate’s recent photograph on the application form.
- Fill the details in the form as per the instruction.
- Attach copies of all behind certificates
- Pay the registration fee as per the category through preferred.
- Launch the duly filled registration form to the postal address mentioned below on or before final date.
Download Application Form Here: http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/
Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre,
Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Mazgaon, Mumbai – 400 010.
Mumbai Port Trust Admit Card 2018:
Mumbai Port Trust Admit Card 2018 will be released soon before the 15 days of the exam date on the of the official website. All the applicants can easily download their Mumbai Port Trust Exam Hall Ticket by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Mumbai Port Trust Result 2018:
The name of the selected applicants will be issued on its official website after the final of applying procedure. Cut off marks will also be released with the declaration of result. So the applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Mumbai Port Trust Result 2018 on its official web portal.