MRPL Recruitment 2017, Apply for 189 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2017-18:Good news for candidate who complete Engineering Degree ad Diploma in Engineering. Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Limited Recruitment 2017 released notification for 189 posts. Eligible candidate can apply from official website www.mrpl.co.in. The Board has notified to recruit 189 posts of Graduation Apprentice Trainee and Technician apprentice Trainee Jobs. Candidate can check notification before applying application form.
All detail about to examination and selection process has defined in notification. So applicant can download notification further information about to examination. Candidate who is eligible for this post can apply online form through official website MRPL Recruitment 2017. Candidate can apply application form before last date of application form date. Candidate can check starting date of application form. Candidate who completes graduation can apply.
The board has decided date of application form between 08th September2017 to 07th October 2017. Candidate early apply the application form before last date is out. Candidate who is looking for government in MRPL Recruitment 2017 can apply. The board gives opportunity for candidate who has complete degree and diploma in engineering.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for this post. The application form is starting from date of 08th September 2017 through Recruitment of MRPL 2017 official website. Candidate can fill application form and submit before last date of form 07th October 2017. The Authority has decided eligibility criteria in notification. Candidate can check there.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Detail About to MRPL Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Authority: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
- Name of Post: Graduation Apprentice and Technician and Apprentice Trainee Posts.
- Number of Job: 189 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 08th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application Form: 07th October 2017.
- Job category: Government Jobs.
- Examination Location: Mangalore.
- Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in.
Post Wise Detail of MRPL Recruitment 2017:-
For Graduation Apprentice Trainee Post:
- Chemical Engineer: 28 Posts.
- Civil Engineer: 07 Posts.
- Mechanical Engineer: 12 Posts.
- Electronics & Communication Engineer: 10 Posts.
- Electrics & Electronics Engineer: 08 Posts.
- Instrumentation Engineer: 09 Posts.
Technician Apprentice Trainee Post:
- Civil Engineer: 07 Posts.
- Chemical Engineer: 26 Posts.
- Electronics & Communication Engineer: 10 Pots.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineer: 15 Posts.
- Instrumentation Technology Engineer: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 25 Posts.
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must pass Engineering Degree for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee posts from a recognized Institute or University
Candidate must pass Diploma in Engineering for the post of Technician Apprentice Trainee post from a recognized Institute or University.
Candidate will not over age according to defined by the board. Candidate can check age limit by downloading notification from official website MRPL Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale Criteria:
Candidate who selected in MRPL Recruitment will receive good pay scale.
For Graduation Apprentice post will receive Rs.10, 000 per month.
For Technician Apprentice post will receive Rs.7, 100 per month
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:-
The department has decided application fee according to category wise. Candidate can see application form detail from notification through official website.
Important Date of Recruitment of MRPL 2017:-
- Application Starting Date: 08th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 07th October 2017.
- Examination Date: Will be Update Soon.
Step to Apply Application Form of MRPL Recruitment 2017:-
- Firs, candidate visit our official web site www.mrpl.co.in.
- Search link of apply online application form on home page.
- Click on apply online link.
- Application form will appear on screen.
- Fill application form with required information.
- Par application fee according to category define by board in notification.
- Read carefully all filled information
- Then submit application form.
- Filled application form will appear on screen.
- Download and print out application form for future reference.
MRPL Jobs 2017 Notification
MRPL Vacancy 2017 Application Form
MRPL Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
He board will upload admit card soon on official website. Candidate can see from there. The board will release admit card before 15 days of examination date. So candidate can visit our website for latest update.
Result of MRPL Recruitment 2017:-
The Authority will release result after examination. Candidate can check result from Recruitment of MRPL 2017 official website. Candidate can see result on official website.
Syllabus of MRPL Recruitment 2017:-
Candidate can download notification frame official website. Candidate can download notification from studytube.co.in directly. The board defined syllabus in notification.
So candidate can see and prepare examination preparation according to syllabus score good mark in written test.