MPSC Recruitment 2017, 456 Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Vacancy 2017: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released an advertisement for Clerk, Typist and various vacant posts. The candidates can apply MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date in this organization. This is a huge opportunity for all interested candidates. There have 456 vacancies for which any eligible and interested candidates may apply offline for these posts.
Eligible applicant can apply application for the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 mainly there are number of posts overcomes by the official web page. As per authorized advertisement the MPSC Application Form from 27th July to 10th August 2017.All the Important information of MPSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Required Information for Maharashtra PSC Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Examination Name: MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2017
Post Name: Clerk Typist
Total Number of Vacancy: 456
Official Web Portal: mpsc.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Maharashtra
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must have 12th or Senior Secondary & Graduation with Typing Speed of 30 WPM in Marathi and 40 WPM in English typing for any recognized board or institute.
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 525/-
- For Reserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 324/-
- For Ex Serviceman Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 27th July 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 10th August 2017
- Date for Pre Examination: updated soon
- Date for Main Examination: updated soon
- Result Declaration Date: Announced Soon
How to Fill MPSC Application Form 2017:
- The applicants first go to the official web portal like gov.in
- Then candidates download the official notification and applicants read all the details properly.
- Now students fill up all the important details.
- Then candidates upload their passport size photograph and Signature carefully.
- Now pay the Application Fee.
- Then press on submit button to apply.
- Now take a print copy of their online application for future use.
MPSC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the MPSC Exam 2017 will be coming out 18 days before the exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
MPSC Result 2017:
Result of the written exam of the MPSC Recruitment 2017 will be confirmed after few weeks of the execution of the examination. Right now there is not any official notice for the result date of the written Exam.