MPSC Recruitment 2018, Apply 519 Agriculture Officer, Sub Inspector Vacancies 2018: Maharshtra PSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2018 advisement for 519 posts in this department. MPSC has released an Official Employment Notification for the recruitment for Agriculture Service, Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer Posts.There Total number of vacancies declared by the MPSC Agriculture Officer Department is 519 Posts.
Aspirants who are looking for to make their career in Government Sector can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 is the best opportunity for the candidates.Candidates must apply through online Mode. MPSC Agriculture Services Applications are released on the Official Website. Candidates can apply for MPSC Agriculture Service Jobs 2018 on or before the last date.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Official Notification:- Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Service Jobs
- Name of Corporation:- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Post Name:- Agriculture Service, Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer.
Total Number of Vacancies:- 519
Details Of Vacancies:
- Agriculture Officer:- 66 Posts
- Deputy Director of Agriculture:- 4 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector:387 Posts
- Sales Tax Inspector:- 34 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer:- 28 Posts
Job Type:- State Govt. Jobs
Job Location:- Maharashtra
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For Agriculture Officer & Deputy Director of Agriculture:- Applicants must be Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech / B.SC. or B.F.Sc.) in Agriculture Engineering or respective trade in Trade form recognized institution of India.
For Police Sub Inspector & Sales Tax Inspector & Other:- candidates should posses Graduates.
Age Bar: –
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 38 years
As on 01-08-2018
Monthly : – Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with grade pay Rs. 4,400/-
Application Fees: –
For Unreserved: – Rs. 373
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: – Rs. 273
Selection Process: –
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
Important Key Dates:-
- MPSC Advertisement Issued on: 8th March 2018
- Starting Date of Online application: for Agriculture Posts( 8th March 2018) & Other 28th Feb 2018
- Last date: 27th March 2018
- Closing date for deposit application fee through online mode: for Agriculture Posts(27th March 2018) & Other:- 20th March 2018
- Last date for depositing application fee through offline mode: 27th March 32018
- Date of Pre Examination: Updated Soon
- Mains examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply MPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should go to the official website of MPSC.
- Search the link as MPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- pay the application fee.
- submit the application form.
For Police Sub Inspector & Other:- MPSC Jobs Online Form 2018
MPSC Admit Card 2018:
The admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document for all applicants.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
MPSC Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.