MPPEB Recruitment 2017: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification for recruitment of candidates in various posts of Manager, Technician, Assistant Gr-III, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Assistant Grade III, Dispatch Clerk, Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant & Other vacancies. Total Number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply before or on last date.
All the other details regarding the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Government Jobs 2017 | Medical Jobs 2017
Bank Jobs 2017 | Engineering Jobs 2017 | Freshers Jobs 2017
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Name of the Posts:- Manager, Technician, Assistant Gr-III, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Junior Technician, Assistant Grade III, Dispatch Clerk, Laboratory Technician/ Senior Assistant & Other vacancies.
Total Number of vacancies :-various
The candidates should posses in undergraduate/ postgraduate/8th / SSLC/ or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For paper I:- General & OBC candidates fee RS 500/ and for SC/ST fee Rs 250/
- For paper II:- For General & OBC candidates fee Rs 700/ and SC/ST fee Rs 300/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
- Starting Date of Submission of application form:-updated Soon
- Last date of Submission of application form:-updated Soon
- The Closing date of making Correction in application form:- updated Soon
- Date of written Exam:-updated Soon
How to apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2017:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at mponline.gov.in
- Search the link MPPEB application form 2017 on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay he application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
MPPEB Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be released before the 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document.
MPPEB Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.