Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidhyut Vitran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has released the official advertisement for the recruitment of 225 Assistant Revenue Officer and other various vacant posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online application for the ARO post through Madhya Pradesh official web portal. Online Application form for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 has released on an official web portal and that is mpcz.co.in. Interested candidates Apply Online Registration from 21 January 2017 to 09 February 2017. Candidate can apply online application for the MPMKVVCL Vacancy 2017.
All the Required Information of MPMKVVCL ARO Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Details:-
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidhyut Vitran Company Limited
Examination Name: MPMKVVCL Exam 2017
Name of Post: Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
Total Number of Post: 225
Official Website: mpcz.co.in
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 23 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form: 21 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 09 February 2017
- Exam Admit Card Download will starts from: 15 February 2017
- Online Examination will be held on: 19 February 2017
- Final Result will released on: 10 March 2017
Applicants must possess Bachelor Degree from well recognized University as per post wise eligibility criteria.
- Minimum age for applicants: 21 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation for reserved Candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Shortlisted Candidates will get the salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2500/- Grade Pay.
- General/ OBC category application fee: Rs. 1500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH category application fee: Rs. 1000/-.
How to Fill Application Form of MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates first log on to the official website like mpcz.co.in.
- Then find the recruitment link MPMKVVCL Vacancy 2017 now press on link.
- Candidates fill all their details carefully.
- Now upload their passport size photograph and documents.
- Candidates pay the application fees online.
- Finally take Xerox copy of the form for future use.
MPMKVVCL Admit Card 2017:-
Admit Card of the MPMKVVCL Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
MPMKVVCL Result 2017:-
The candidates must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check MPMKVVCL Result 2017 on its official web portal.