MP Professional Examination Board Admit Card 2017: All the candidates who have already applied for the Madhya Pradesh Vayapam recruitment 2017 are hereby informed that MPPEG Admit card for asst paramedical staff, veterinary officer is going to be uploaded soon on the official website of the MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in. As per the sources, the MP professional Examination Board will conduct the written examination but there is no any official notification regarding the examination date is yet announced. The MP Vyapam Paramedical-Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2017 will be available on the official website 20 days before the examination. All you have to do is to bookmark this page and check it on regular basis as we will update latest information regarding the MP Vyapam Paramedical Exam admit card 2017, examination date and direct link to download the hall tickets or call letters.
MP Vyapam Asst Paramedical/ Veterinary Officer admit card Download:
- Logon to the official web portal of MPPEG or MP Vyapam at www.vyapam.nic.in
- Now search the appropriate link for admit card 2017.
- Click on the link to open admit card Downloading page.
- Enter the details such as application number and date of birth as asked in the portal.
- Press submit to generate your MP Vyapam Admit Card 2017
- Take a hard copy of admit card for examination use. Do not forget to carry the admit card on date of examination.
Official link to download MP Vyapam Paramedical Veterinary Officer Admit Card Download>>
Check out the exam pattern before appearing in the examination will help you to attempt the paper efficiently:
- The MPPEG Exam question papers contain two divisions.
- Both divisions have 100 questions each.
- Each question of division carries 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking in the paper therefore; applicants are suggested to attempt maximum questions.
- The total time duration of the examination will be 2:00 Hrs or 120 Mins.