MP DAHET Admit Card 2018, MP Vyapam DAHET Call Letter 2018 Download:- The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will be conducted Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test (DAHET) 2018 and other various vacant posts in this organization. The eligible candidates can download their MP DAHET Admit Card 2018 Status from official online web portal of MPPEB that is vyapam.nic.in. The applicants successfully fill up their MP DAHET Application Form 2018 on or before the last date and now candidates waiting for MP DAHET Admit Card 2018. A Large number of students appeared in this main examination.
The Madhya Pradesh DAHET Admit Card 2018 will be very soon available on the official website of the examination Commission. They can download their MP DAHET Permission Letter 2018 from the official web portal of RUHS or from here our website that is www.free-jobalert.in.
MP DAHET Admit Card 2018
Important Information for MP DAHET Examination 2018:
- Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Examination Name: MP DAHET Exam 2018
- Course Name: Diploma in Animal Husbandry Entrance Test
- Official Website: vyapam.nic.in
- Exam Date: 27th May 2018
- Admit Card: To see below.
- Category: Admit Card.
Every year a Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board organize MP DAHET Exam at various examinations Centre for Madhya Pradesh State. So it is essential for all the applicants to carry their Madhya Pradesh DAHET Call Letter in the examination without their admit card and an official unique Id proof. The candidates can also download their MP DAHET Exam Admit card 2018 from the official web page of MP DAHET or from here.
- Exam Date: 27th May 2018.
- Admit Card Date: Will Available in April/ May 2018.
How to download MP DAHET Admit Card 2018:
- At first, students go to the authorized web portal of MPPEB that is nic.in.
- At present you have to seek out the notification link as download MP DAHET Admit card 2018
- Now candidates press on the specified link
- Then candidates enter the required details that are application Id and Date of Birth.
- Now applicants press on submit button
- Then candidates call Letter will be displayed on the computer screen
- At last, take a print copy of the permission letter and use on the day of exam.
- Question paper will be objective type.
- There will be 100 question ask in exam.
- Each question will be carry equal marks.
- There will no negative marking.
- Exam duration will be 02 Hours.