MIDHANI Recruitment 2017, Apply Online Operative Trainee Posts: Mishra Dhatu Nigam limited issued a notification for capable and eligible candidates as MIDHANI Recruitment 2017. The MIDHANI 2017 Recruitment is conducted to fill the various vacant posts of junior operative trainee, senior operative trainee & junior associate vacancies. The candidate who is interested in MIDHANI recruitment may read the official notification to check the eligibility conditions and other details.
The candidate having the eligibility may apply in the prescribed performa on or before the last date to apply in the 2016 MIDHANI recruitment. The candidate has to apply online through the official website of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited before the last date.
All the details about MIDHANI recruitment 2017 such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, How to apply are available here:-
MIDHANI Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Association:- Mishra Dhatu Nigam limited
Total no of posts:- Various Posts
Name of the posts:- Junior operative trainee, senior operative trainee & junior associate
- Junior Operative Trainee (JOT)
- Senior Operative Trainee (SOT)
- Junior Associates
MIDHANI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age limit:- The candidate must have the age of 30 years for Junior Operative Posts and 35 years for Senior Operative posts & Junior associates.
- For Junior Operative Trainee (JOT):- The candidate must possess SSC plus ITI with NAC and 7 years experience in SSC/ITI with NAC or equivalent.
- For Senior Operative Trainee (SOT):- Candidate must have diploma in engineering (Mechanical/metallurgy/Civil/Electrical) with minimum 60 % marks. and 2 years post qualification industrial experience in relevant area.
- For Junior Assistant:-The candidate must possess Graduation with relevant certificate course in PC Operation (MS office) from recognized institution or Degree having PC operation (MS Office) as one of the subjects is essential with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area.
Selection process:- The candidate is selected on the basis of written test, trade test & practical
Application Fees:- The candidate of general category has to pay an amount of 100/- as an application fees through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card. The candidate of ST/SC and other unreserved categories are exempted from fees.
How to apply:-
- Log on to the official website of Mishra Dhatu Nigam limited
- Find the link of MIDHANI JOT SOT recruitment 2017
- Click on the link and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter the details in application form without mistakes
- Deposite the application fees
- Submit the application form
Starting Date of submission of application form:- Updated Soon
Last date to apply online:- Release Soon
MIDHANI Admit Card 2017:
The MIDHANI Hall ticket 2017 for the candidates who registered themselves for the exam are soon available to download on the official website of midhani. T The candidate is not allowed to enter in the exam cell without admit card. So the admit card is important document because it shows our authority to attend the exam.
MIDHANI Result 2017:-
The MIDHANI Result 2017 shows the actual performance of the candidate in the exam. The candidate who appeared in the exam must have to wait for the result till it is releases officially. The result is announced as soon as possible after the succession of computer based test.