Maharashtra Housing And Areas Development Authority (MHADA) has announced a recruitment notification to appoint 244 eligible candidates for the post of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Dpt Engineer , Junior Engineer (Civil), Civil Engineering Assistant & various other posts. All Candidates, who are eligible to apply, can read important details given on this page. The last date to apply online is 26.08.2015
MHADA Vacancy 2015 Details:-
TOTAL NO OF POST: Total no of post are 244 for MHARD recuritment post
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering who have 7 years experience for the Executive Engineer posts
- E./ B.tech Degree in Civil/ Construction for the Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Degree of Tech in Computer science Engineering/ Computer Technology/ for the ICT Officer post,
- Degree in Civil/ Construction for Deputy Engineer (Civil) & BE/B.tech in Electrical Engineering for the Deputy Engineer Electrical post.
18 to 35 years for the Post of executive engineer,ICT Officer and Assistent accounting officer
18 to 40 years for the post of Accounting officer .
18 to 33 years for other posts.
Selection of the candidates will be based on written exam and the interview.
- Starting date for Online Application Form to fill and Fee submission: 05.08.2015
- Closed date of Online Application form and Fee submission: 26.08.2015 till 11:59 PM
- Online Exam date is on September/ October 2015 (Tentative)
Instructions To Apply Online:
- Candidate who are eligible first login the official website http://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Applicants check the Official website and Read the Instructions carefully .
- After that go to the “Apply online” link and click it.
- Candidate fill up all the personal details for this application form and after that upload the sign & photo.
- After that click on the submit button and take the print out of this application form
MHADA Exam Admit Card 2015:
Examination admit card is important to give the exam because without call letter we are not eligible to give exam so candidate take the call letter on the official website before the last date.
MHADA Exam Result 2015:
Candidates check the result on the official website after the exam. When the result will declare candidates check their result on the website entering their roll number. After MHADA Written Exam Result Declaration, the selected qualified candidates will be called for the interview as the candidate will be appointed as er their performance in written exam as well as in interview.