MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018, Apply 107 MGVCL Jobs 2018:- The Madhya Pradesh Vij Company Limited has released notification to recruit candidates for 38 posts of Junior Engineer plus 69 Post of Junior Assistant . Candidates who eligible can apply application form through official website. The board has started application from 17th July 2018 The board has provided direct link of MGVCL JE AE Recruitment 2018 on official website www.mgvcl.com.
The board has invited candidates who have completed their gradation in any field. Candidates can download notification for all detail. The board will select talented and ability candidates for these department posts. So candidates should check all qualification detail by download official notification. The board has provided all instruction in notification regarding to Madhya Pradesh GVCL JE Recruitment 2018. So candidates should check before apply application form.
The board has decided last date of submission application form is 6th August 2018(Jr. Engineer) and 16th August 2018(Jr. Assistant). Candidates can apply application form before or on last date. The board will receive online application form of candidates for MGVCL Junior Engineer Notification 2018. So candidates should check all detail carefully before apply application form.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018 Details:
Candidates can check MGVCL JE AE Job 2018 on website free-jobalert.in Candidates should read full article for complete detail about to examination and about to the board. We are providing all information in this page for candidates. So candidates can check there.
About to MGVCL Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of Board||Madhya Pradesh Vij Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant)|
|Number of Post||107 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh State|
Eligible Criteria of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018:-
- Graduation in any discipline,
- BE. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical.
- Junior Engineer: Maximum Age limit for General Candidates is 35 Years and for Reserved Category is 40 Years.
- Junior Assistant: Maximum Age Limit for Gen is 30 Years and for reserved category is 35 years.
- General/ OBC/ SEBC: Rs. 500/-,
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Other: Rs. 250/-.
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 26,550/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 17,500/-
- Written Exam,
- Document Verification.
- Start Date of Application: 17th July 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 06th August 2018(Junior Engineer)/ 16th August 2018(Junior Assistant).
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
- Admit Card Date: Will upload soon.
Steps to MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates visit official website com.
- Search application apply link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter required information in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application for future process.
MGVCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 Notification
MGVCL Junior Assistant Vacancy 2018 Notification
MGVCL Exam & Pattern 2018:-
The board has mentioned exam syllabus and exam pattern in notification. Candidates can download notification for more detail. The board has defined topic wise syllabus in notification. So candidates can download from there for batter exam preparation.
MGVCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018:-
The board will upload admit card soon before 15 day of examination date. Candidates who applied application form can able to download MGVCL Junior Engineer Call Latter 2018 after update by the board.
MGVCL JE Result 2018:-
The board will update result after written examination complete. Candidate will able to download their MGVCL Assistant Engineer Result 2018 after upload by the board. Result will basis on candidates presentation in written examination. So candidates give best performance in examination for selection.
MGVCL JE Selection Process 2018:-
The board will select candidates according to their performance in written examination and documents verification. Candidates who qualified in written examination will call latter for document verification process. Overall performance of candidates will get select.