MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017, Junior Technical Assistant Jobs 2018: MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 has released notification to recruit candidate for 143 posts of Junior Technical and Accountant Assistant. Candidate who interested and want to apply online application can visit official website www.banswara.rajasthan.gov.in. The board has started online application form on official website.
Candidate can download notification for information about to application form from official website. The board has given all detail about to MGNREGA Recruitment of Banswara District 2017. Eligible candidate can apply online application before last date and on last date. The board has decided last date of application form is 16th October 2017. So candidate can submit your application form before application date out.
The board of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has notified to Recruitment of Banswara District MGNREGA 2017. Candidates who eligible according to the board can apply application form. The board will receive offline application mode. The Application filling process is online mode.
MGNREGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017
Candidates are fill online form and send hard copy of application form with required documents send to given postal address. Candidate can check postal address in notification. Candidate who is going to apply offline application of MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 must attach all valid documents with application form and then send to the board postal address.
Candidate can check all qualification detail in notification. Candidate can download notification on official website of Recruitment of MGNERGA Banswara District 2017. Candidate can visit website www.studytubes.co.in for detail about to MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017.
About to MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Authority: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- Name of Post: Junior Technical Assistant and Account Assistant.
- Number of Post: 143 Posts.
- Location of Job: Rajasthan State.
- Application Mode: Offline Mode.
- Official Website: mgnerga.rajassthan.gov.in.
Post Wise Detail of MGNERGAA Banswara District Recruitment 2017:-
- Junior Technical Assistant: 125 Posts.
- Accountant Assistant: 18 Posts
Eligible Criteria of MGNERGA Banswara District recruitment 2017:-
- For Junior Technical Assistant: – Candidate must pass B.E./B.Tech/Diploma in Agriculture and Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering can apply.
- For Account Assistant: – Candidate must pass B.COM/C.A. Inter/ICWA/Company Secretary from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 35 Year Old.
- For General and OBC Candidate: Rs. 100/-,
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidate: No Fee.
The board has decided pay scale according to post wise. Candidate who selected by the board will receive pay scale for Junior Technical Assistant Rs. 13000per month and for Accountant Assistant Rs. 8000 per month.
Important Date of MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017:-
- Start Date of Application: Started.
- Last Date of Application Form: 16th October 2017.
- Examination Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website mgnerga.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search apply application form link on home page of website.
- Click on application apply link.
- Download application form from official website.
- Fill application form by given information.
- Attach all valid documents with application form.
- Pay application fee according to category.
- Read carefully filled application form and check all attach documents.
- At last send application form on given postal address.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
Office of the District and District Collector,
MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus:-
The board has decided examination pattern basis of objective type question. The board has released examination syllabus in notification. Candidate can download notification to see detail about to examination pattern and syllabus. Candidate can prepare examination preparation according to given syllabus in notification. So candidate should download notification from official website.
MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
The board will upload admit card soon on official website. The board will release admit card before 15 days of examination date. Candidate can download their admit card on official website of MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017. So candidate get ready all information to download admit card on update date.
MGNERGA Banswara District Recruitment 2017 Result:-
The board will upload result soon after examination. Candidate who appeared in examination can see result on official web portal. The board will release result according to candidate performance in written examination. So candidates give best performance in examination for selection.