Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017: Meghalaya Public Service Commission has invited application for the vacancy of Inspector, Draughtsman Post. The Department has published total number of vacancy 59 post. The Candidates who are eligible for these vacancies and full filling all the eligibility criteria for these posts can apply application in a published format available in the official website of Meghalaya PSC Inspector Recruitment 2017.
This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for Meghalaya Public Service Commission current vacancies can apply online through official website on or before last date. Candidates can check more details of MPSC Inspector Draughtsman vacancies 2017 like educational qualification, age limit and other important information related to these vacancies are the following.
The Government of Meghalaya Department is looking to hire the eligible candidates for the 59 Inspector, Draughtsman post. The candidate’s age limit must lie 18 to 27 year. The MPSC Department has currently published a job notification regarding MPSC Recruitment 2017 to engage candidates for filling up 59 vacant many Posts.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017
- Name of the organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Vacancy Name: Inspector, Draughtsman
- Total Number of Post: 59
- Official Web page: mpsc.nic.in
- Application Process: Online/Offline
- Post type: Government Recruitment
- Location of post: Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: Total number of vacancies: 59 post
Details of Eligible candidates for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an institution.
Age Limitation: The Applicant age should to these posts shall be between 18 and 27 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 year
Pay Scale: The applicants check official notification on official website.
Selection Process: The selection processes will be bases on Preliminary Screening Examination, Mains Exam, and Personal Interview Round. Candidates can check more details on official notification.
Application Fee:- Candidates can check application fee in Official Notification.
- Online Application Starting Date: 26 April 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 12 June 2017
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Notification 2017
Meghalaya PSC Inspector Application Form 2017
Meghalaya PSC Online Application Form 2017
Steps to download application for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First candidate visit official page of MPSC : www.mpsc.nic.in
- Go to MPSC Recruitment 2017 :
- Open the online application link of Meghalaya Inspector, Draughtsman Recruitment 2017.
- Now candidate can fill up their application form.
- Pay your application fee according to the category.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take your hard copy of the filled application form for future reference use only.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Admit Card: Meghalaya Inspector, Draughtsman Admit Card will be issued two week prior of the examination. Applicant can download your Admit Card from official website through online mode.
MPSC Recruitment Result: List of the shortlisted candidates will be display on its official web page after the closing of online applying process. Candidate can find out result after declare result on official website.