MCMG BMC Group D Admit Card 2018, BMC Group D Exam Call Letter 2018: The Admit card for the post of Group D Labour notification is released by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai MCMG(BMC). The waiting period of the applicants who applied for the post is now over. The Admit card is now online available. One is now able to download the admit card through the official website of MCMG @ www.mcmg.gov.in.
An announcement was made by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for 1388 Labour and other vacancies for which the candidates have fill the form. The candidates have to download their admit card as it is compulsory for every applicant to bring it to the examination hall. The candidates without admit cards are not allowed to give the exam.
The exam will be conducted on 15th February to 25th February 2018. The admit card for the same will be released on 24th January 2018. The MCMG(BMC) Group D 2018 Admit Card is online available and can be downloaded by the registered candidate just by using the its application ID or Registration number. It is also necessary for the candidate to bring some Photo Id Proof with the admit card for the identification procedure.
MCMG BMC Group D Admit Card 2018 (Released):
Any type of recognized Photo ID of the candidate like Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID card, Driving license will be considered as valid ID. The candidates who will not bring the ID will not be allowed to sit in the exam. All the information regarding candidates like their Name, Roll No., Exam Date, Exam Name, Exam Center Name, Instruction of exam and negative marking details is mentioned in the admit card.
About MCMG(BMC) Group D Admit Card 2018
Here the details regarding organization, exam , date of exam and many others are given below. For more details visit the official website of MCMG.
|Organization Name||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Posts Available||Lobour, Worker and other Group 4 posts|
|Number of vacancies||1388 posts|
|Exam Date||15 February to 25 February 2018|
|MCMG(BMC) Group D Admit Card date||24th January 2018|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
Download here:- MCGM BMC Group D 2018 Admit Card
How to Download the MCMG BMC Group D Admit Card 2018:
Here are the steps mention below for the candidates who want to download their admit card.
- Go to official website www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Search for the MCMG Labour recruitment portal.
- Sign up to your account and click on the link “download MCMG hall ticket “.
- Fill the asked details and then submit it.
- Your call letter of MCMG Group 4 will arrive on your screen.
- Check all the details and Take a print out of it.
- The candidate must bring the admit card on exam day.
- The Admit Card must be downloaded before the exam.
- Candidates have to bring all the relevant documents.
- Without Admit Card the candidate will not be able to attend the exam.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card will be needed for the identification.
- All instruction regarding exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Read the instruction carefully before going to attend the exam.