Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016: The Manipur Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Manipur Civil Service Grade II, Manipur Police Service, Sub Deputy Collector, Manipur Secretariat Service, Election officer Posts. Total number of Posts are 82. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016. The Online submission of application form will start from 9th April to 30th April 2016.
All the Other Details regarding the Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization:- Manipur Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Manipur Civil Service Grade II, Manipur Police Service, Sub Deputy Collector, Manipur Secretariat Service, Election officer.
Total number of vacancies:- 82.
Details of Vacancies:
- Manipur Civil Service Grade II:- 13 Posts.
- Manipur Police Service Grade II:-16 posts.
- Sub Deputy Collector:-48 posts.
- Manipur Secretariat Service:- 04 posts.
- Election Officer:- 01 Post.
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Aspirants should possess Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- The Age of the candidates should be between 21 to 38 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- For General & OBC Candidates Fee Rs 300/
- For SC/ST Candidates fee Rs 150/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Starting Date of Submission of application Form;- 9th April 2016.
Last date of submission of application Form:- 30th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at empsconline.gov.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Manipur PSC Admit Card 2016:
The Manipur PSC Admit Card 2016 will be released before Exam & Interview date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Manipur PSC Result 2016:
The Manipur PSC Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth on the official website.
All other information regarding the Manipur PSC Jobs 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.