Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017:- The Tribal Development Department, Maharashtra has published the Tribal Development Department Recruitment Notification 2017. Applicants from for necessary for filling up 162 vacancies of Superintendent, Warden and various vacant posts in this department. The candidates can apply web based online application form on or before the closing date. Eligible and interested candidates who are excitedly looking for Tribal Development Department Notification 2017 they have good opportunity to apply the Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017 through the official web portal. The candidates can apply online registration form at its official website from 30 March 2017 and the final date for application form 24 April 2017.
All the Required information of Tribal Development Department Job Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Details of Maharashtra Tribal Development Department Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Tribal Development Department
Posts Name: Superintendent and Warden
Total Number of Post: 162
Official Website: mahaonline.gov.in
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Method: Online Methods
Post Date: 06 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 30 March 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 24 April 2017
- Examination Date: June 2017
The appliers should have done 12th or Graduation Degree for any recognized board and university.
12th Pass Jobs 2017: APPLY HERE
Age Limit: Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Written Examination
- Walk In Interview
- For Superintendent Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4300/-
- For Warden Posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee: As per notification
How to Fill Tribal Development Dept Application Form 2017:
- Firstly students must go to official web portal that is mahaonline.gov.in
- The candidates can read a notification carefully
- Then candidates press on the official link and apply application form.
- Now fill up all the important details
- Then candidates upload photo and signature and their submit application fee.
- Then candidates submit button
- At last candidates take a hard copy their application form.
Tribal Development Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Tribal Development Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the written examination date. All the applicants have to remain their admit card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Tribal Development Result 2017:
Eligible appliers must open the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check Tribal Development Result 2017 on its official website.