MPSC Recruitment 2015: –
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published notification for the appointment of 1435 Clerk-Typist in [English and Marathi] language vacancies posts. Eligible& Willing competitor may apply online application form between 08-July-2015 to 28-July-2015 till 11:59 pm. Other eligibility criteria like application fee, educational qualification, age, selection process & how to apply to check appointment notification.
MPSC Vacancy Details 2015:-
Number of Vacancies Posts:- 1435
Name of the Vacancies Post:- Clerk-Typist
- English:- 63 posts
- Marathi:- 1372 posts
Age Limit:- Job seeker age limit should be more than 18 years and less than 33 years for General applicants and 38 years for reserved category candidates as on 01-November-2015.
Educational Qualification:- Aspirants should be passed12th class and good Typing speed of English 40 wpm and Marathi 30 wpm.
Selection Process:- Competitor selection will be based on Professional Test.
Application Payment Fee:- Aspirants must be pay application fee Rs.315/- for reserved category, Rs.515/- for unreserved category, Rs.15/- for Ex-Serviceman. Application fee pay by SBI challan or net-banking.
How to Apply application form:-
Interested & Eligible contestant may apply online application form through authorize official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 08-July-2015 to 28-July-2015 till 11:59 pm.
- Applicants first go to official site of MPSC.
- Search the “MPSC Clerk Typist Apply online” link and click it.
- Fill up require necessary details and upload photo and sign.
- Pay application fee by online mode or generate SBI challan.
- To take print out of application form for future use.
- Registration date of Online application:- 08-July-2015.
- Submission date for Applying Online application:- 28-July-2015 till 11:59 pm.
- Last Payment Date of application Fee:- 29-July-2015 (during Bank Timings).
- Date of Professional Test: 11-Octumber-2015 (tentative)
Admit Card:- Examination call-letter soon upload on MPSC official site. Candidate are inform that visit regularly official site and check latest update for known about the information of examination. Contender boot up exam permission card on official site before 15 days of examination by fill up require detail like, registration number and name of applicant etc.
MPSC Clerk Exam Result 2015:-
Result is necessary mandatory for after the exam all of appear candidates. Result define the selection of candidate in exam yes or no. Aspirants may check exam result on official site with help of roll number. MPSC soon published final & correct result on official site and after the exam result pass candidate call up for next process of interview.