Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018, Apply online for 100 Internship Positions: The Lok Sabha Internship Programme is providing an opportunity for all candidates who have eligible and talented in this Country. Candidates who have completed their education qualification according to these 100 Posts of Internship programme available. The board has invited online application for all candidates who want to internship and train them to contribute to generation of research.
All eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity and work with this department for the specify time period. Main aim if this internship is to provide a chance for every young candidate in this country outstanding their academic credential to inform the working of Parliaments democracy. After apply application individual candidates input membership of parliaments.
Application form has been started from 14th April 2018 and last date of application form is 05th May 2018. So candidates who have interested in this internship programme can submit application form and be a part of our parliaments. Here we are providing all necessary detail about to Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018 for all candidates and are mentioning all detail below this page. Candidates can check complete detail by scroll down this page by end and by visit website www.free-jobalert.in.
Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018
The Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018 in their total 100 Position available and provide this programme in internship
- A three month internship Programme: 50 Positions.
- One month Internship Programme as a Secretariat: 50 Position.
About to Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018:-
- Name of Authority: Lok Sabha Internship Programme.
- Number of Available Seats: 100 Seats.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Start: 14th April 2018.
- Name of Position: Internship Programme.
- Duration of Programme: 03 Month & 01 Month.
- Official Website: loksabha.nic.in.
Eligible Criteria of Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018:-
Candidates must completed two year Post Graduation Degree for three year internship and candidates who have perusing Graduation/ Post Graduation degree for 01 year internship programme form a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 30 Year Old.
Candidates who want to apply should be India Citizen.
|Start Date of Application||14th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application||05th May 2018|
|Duration of 03 Month Internship||02nd July to 28th September 2018|
|Duration of 01 Month Internship||28th June to 27th July 2018|
Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018 Reward:
- For 03 Month Internship Programme: Rs. 20, 000/- per month.
- For 01 Month Internship Programme: 25, 000/- per month (20000 as stipend and Rs. 5000 as expansion).
Steps to Apply Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018:-
- First, candidates need to register with official website.
- Provide all detail for registration.
- Generate OTP form official website.
- Enter OTP number and click on application form.
- Provide all required detail in application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Take print out of application for future process.
Click Here:- Lok Sabha Intership Online Application Form 2018
Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018:-
Candidates who applied application form should take print out of application form and take it when go to internship programme. Candidates also give brief statement in given 250 words that is why you are join this internship programme and how internship programme help in achieve these goals.