LNIPE Recruitment 2017:- The Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education announced an employment notification of LNIPE Recruitment 2017 for the 49 vacant posts of Teaching & Non-teaching employees.
Written exam and interview are the selection factors of this LNIPE Vacancies 2017. The exam dates will soon be notified on the university website. After the exam, passed candidates will be called for the interview round. For the interview, you should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Latest Teaching Jobs 2017
Government Jobs 2017
The application form filling process has started and continues at the 31-03-2017. The form will be filled through offline mode. For this, we have given you stepwise instructions to fill up the form.
Each detail of this LNIPE Jobs 2017 such as academic records, age, and salary, how to apply etc are below.
For applying in this LNIPE Recruitment 2017, please surf the studytubes.co.in
Details of LNIPE Recruitment 2017:-
Name of University: – Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education
Total Vacancies: – 49 Posts
Post Name: – Teaching & Non-teaching posts
Location of Job: – Gwalior
Nature of Job: – State Govt. Job
Eligibility Criteria of LNIPE Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates should have done 12th/ITI/Graduation/Post Graduation from recognized board/university of India.
Age Bar: –
Aspirants’ maximum age should be below than 30 years.
- Written Exam
Pay Band: – Rs. 5200 to 67000 and is different for the applying post.
Application Fees: –
- For General/OBC: – Rs. 300
- For SC/ST: – No fees to pay
- Start date to apply: – Available now
- Last date to apply: – 31-03-2017
- Application Process:- Offline
- LNIPE Vacancy 2017 Official Notification
- Official Site: – lnipe.gov.in.
Guidelines to apply for the LNIPE Recruitment 2017:-
- First you have to visit the official site gov.in
- On home page you will see LNIPE Recruitment 2017 link
- Click on it.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all your essential details age. Academic narks, address, contact, etc. carefully.
- Affix your passport size photo, and self-attested copies of all certificates.
- Do signature at the specified place
- Pay the application fees.
- Check the information.
- Send the form with the copies of documents at the, “Registrar, LNIPE, Mela Road, Gwalior – 474 002 (M.P)”.
LNIPE Exam Admit Card 2017
Admit card is very important document. Without it, you cannot give the exam. It includes all your examination details. You have to show it to the exam authority at the exam centre. To download the LNIPE Call Letter 2017 open the official site or go to the our page that has given above.
LNIPE Exam Result 2017: –
Result discloses our performance of the exam. It will be declared on the official site. It describes the next process after the exam for the successful candidates that will be the interview. To check the LNIPE Exam Result 2017 go to the official site or our site.