LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016: The Life Insurance Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Insurance Advisor Posts.Total number of posts are 500. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016 before on 31st May 2016.
All details regarding the LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
LIC India Recruitment 2016
Details about LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Life Insurance Corporation.
Name of the Post:- Insurance Advisor.
Total number of Posts:- 500.
LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The candidates should have passed bachelor/graduation degree from a recognized university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 25 to 45 year as on 18th March 2016.
- Age relaxation is 5 year for SC/ST , 3 year for OBC & 10 year for PWD candidates.
There is no application fee.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Online Exam & Personal Interview.
Last Date for Submission of application Form:- 31st May 2016.
Date of Online Exam:-updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at licindia.com
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your Photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of your document.
- Send the application Form to the appropriate address.
LIC Insurance Advisor Admit Card 2016:
The LIC Insurance Admit Card 2016 will be released 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
LIC Insurance Advisor Result 2016:
The LIC Insurance Advisor Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All other information regarding the LIC Insurance Advisor Vacancy 2016 will be updated on the official website.