LIC Housing Finance Assistant Result 2017, LIC HFL Exam Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Life Insurance Corporation of India has declared LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017 from official web portal. This is a great chance for eligible candidates. Now candidates can check their LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017 from official web page. A large number of candidates will appear in this main examination.
This is a great chance for all eligible candidates. The candidates appeared in the large numbers for the Exam and are now eagerly waiting for their result. LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017 will be available online on the authorized web portal.
All those participated candidates are coming up for announcing of LIC HFL 2017 Result. They can download their LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017 from the official web portal of Life Insurance Corporation of India and you applicants can also check the Result from here on studytubes.co.in.
LIC Housing Finance Assistant Result 2017 Details:
Required Details for LIC HFL Assistant Examination 2017:
Name of Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Examination Name: LIC HFL assistant Exam 2017
Post Name: HFL Assistant
Total Post: 264 Posts
Official web portal: licindia.in
Examination Date: 10 October 2017 & 12 October 2017
Each Year a large number of candidates appeared in this written examination. Then candidates download it according to the Set and collect so greatly help from there. Your wish will whole soon to see LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017. So the candidates must check out their exam result from the authorized web page, now candidates can also be able to check their Life Insurance Corporation of India HFL Assistant Officer Result 2017 from here on studytubes.co.in.
How to Download LIC Housing Finance Assistant Result 2017:
- At first, Candidates must log on to authorized web portal of Life Insurance Corporation of India that is licindia.in.
- Then students have to find out the link to download LIC HFL Assistant Result 2017.
- Now candidates press on the authorized web link
- Then applicants enter the valid information such as date of birth and roll Number
- Now appliers click on submit button.
- Then Examination result will be disclosed on computer screen.
- At last candidates take a press copy of examination result for future reference uses only.