LAHDC Recruitment 2017, Class IV, Line Teacher, Assistant Vacancy: The Government of Jammu & Kashmir will soon released a notification for the LAHDC Recruitment 2017 of the candidates in various Posts of Class IV, General Line Teacher, VLW, MPW , Assistant. The total number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply by the last date.
All the other information regarding the LAHDC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, application fee, age limit, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidate can see all the details from here.
LAHDC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization:– Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Govt. of Jammu Kashmir.
Name of the posts:– Class IV, General Line teacher, VLW, MPW, Assistant
Total number of posts:-various post
Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
- Candidates should posses 10th for Post 1 and 10+2 for post 2, post 4, post 5.
- Graduation & diploma in Library Science for Post 3 & Metric with Science for Post 6 & 7.
- 10th pass with 2 year diploma in Draftsman Electrical for post 8 & graduation in Urdu for post 9.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written test & interview.
- Starting date of Submission of application form:- Updated Soon
- Last Date for Submission of application form:- Updated Soon
- Written Exam Date:- Updated soon
How to Apply for LAHDC Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should visit to the official website of Govt. of Jammu Kashmir.
- Download LAHDC Notification in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can Fill application form with the valid details.
- Affix your Photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of document.
- Send the application form to the appropriate address.
LAHDC Admit Card 2017:
The Jammu & Kashmir Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document for all applicants.
LAHDC Result 2017:
The Jammu & Kashmir Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The result is very important for all applicants Because the result shows the real performance of the applicants.
All the other information regarding the Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.