KPSC Recruitment 2016:
The Karnataka Public Service commission has released notification for the recruitment of Regional Transport Officer(RTO) & Inspector of Motor Vehicle Vacancies.Total number of vacancies are 161. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online from 4th February to 4th March 2016.
All the other details regarding the KPSC Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 details:
Name of the organization:-Karnataka Public Service commission (KPSC).
Name of the posts:-RTO & Inspector of motor Vehicle.
Total number of vacancies:-161.
Details of Vacancies:
- Regional Transport Officer:-11 Posts.
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle:-150 Posts.
Education Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2016:
- For RTO:-Candidates should have a degree in Mechanical & Automobile Engineering.
- For Inspector :-Candidates should posses 10th /degree /Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.
Jobs for Engineers 2016 | Diploma Jobs 2016
10th Pass Jobs 2016
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 25 /
- For all other candidates fee Rs 300/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Computer based competitive Exam.
Starting date of Apply Online:-4th February 2016.
Last Date of Apply Online:-4th March 2016.
Last Date for payment of fee :-5th March 2016.
PSC Recruitment 2016 | Government Jobs 2016
Process to Apply:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Enter all valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
KPSC Admit Card 2016:
The KPSC Exam Admit Card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2016 for RTO & Inspector Exam by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The KPSC Exam 2016 Hall Ticket is a very necessary document for all applicants.
KPSC Result 2016:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their KPSC results for RTO Exam 2016 by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The KPSC Exam result 2016 shows the real performance of the candidates.
The Last date to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016 for the posts of RTO & Inspector is 4th March 2016. All Candidates are advised to apply online for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2016 before the last date.