KPSC Recruitment 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission recently announced a employment advertisement of KPSC Vacancy 2016 for hiring of the contenders on the empty posts of Assistant librarian and warden.
As per the official notification the recruitment is organized to fill 489 empty posts in the department. All the interested and eligible contestants should have to apply online in the KPSC jobs 2016. For More Latest Govt Jobs See here
The Aspirants require to visit official KPSC website to apply in the Assistant librarian recruitment. The contenders will be selected throughout the performance measurement in written test and personal interview.
The KPSC online application forms will be available from 22nd October 2016 and the aspirants should have to submit the application form before 22nd November 2016. All the details of KPSC Assistant librarian vacancies 2016 such as qualification requirement, age criteria, selection process, application fee, dates and how to apply details are given below.
Check 1+lakh upcoming Graduates Jobs awaiting for you
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|KPSC Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission||State of Recruitment: Karnataka|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: 3rd November 2016|
|Name Of Posts:
· Assistant Librarian: 11 posts
· Warden: 443 posts
· Library Assistant: 35 posts
|Total Number Of Posts: 489|
· Assistant Librarian:- P.U.C with library science diploma issued by board of technical education.
· Warden:- must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
· Library Assistant:- S.S.L.C with C.Lib.S.C or equivalent qualification J.O.C in Library science.
For Assistant Librarian/Library Assistant Posts:-
· Minimum: 18 years
· Maximum: 45 years
For Warden posts:-
· Minimum: 18 years
· Maximum: 35 years
· Written exam
· Personal Interview
|Application mode: online|
· General/OBC category: 300/-
· SC/ST category: 25/-
|Start Date: 22nd October 2016||Last date: 22nd November 2016|
KPSC 2017 Recruitment Notification
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Firstly open the KPSC official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On home page seek out the notification link of Assistant Librarian/ warden recruitment
- Press on the given link
- Read the details available in the notification carefully
- Eligible aspirants press on the Link of “Apply Online”
- Fill the details in the mandatory fields of application form
- Attach the necessary required documents
- Press on submit
- Download or save filled application form
- Take a print out of it for future uses.
KPSC Assistant Librarian Admit Card 2017-
The Admit card for Assistant librarian/warden recruitment is issued soon after completion of registration process on the official organization website. Admit card is available on or before 10 to 20 days before the exam to download. It is compulsory to have Hall ticket and a valid ID proof to appear in the exam
KPSC Assistant Librarian Result 2017:
The Result of recruitment exam will be announced as soon as possible after succession of exam on the corporation website. Result will discloses the marks scored by the contenders in the exam. merit list & cut off marks will also releases with the declaration of exam result.