KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017, KPSC Group A B Jobs 2017:- The Karnataka Public Service Commission has published the official notification for 401 Post of gazetted probationers. All Eligible and interested applicants can check these Number of vacancies and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria. The KPSC has released KPSC KAS Notification 2017 on official website. Contenders who are interested in gazetted probationers Post can apply to this KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification. These posts can apply application in a published format available in the official website. The candidate’s can check educational qualification, age limit and other important information related to the vacancies. As per KPSC Gazetted Probationers Vacancy 2017 Notification, the eligible candidates may be applying online mode before 12 June 2017. The KPSC online application submissions will be close on last date. So candidates may download the application form from the official site.
The organization has provided the direct link of KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017. The Karnataka Public Service Commission is released every year various type posts. Every year many thousand contenders have fill form in KPSC Vacancies. Applicants check more information available on official website. Now all applicants who are waiting since a long period of time are stated that now their wait is over because KPSC has uploaded Recruitment Notification on official web portal. Candidates are also able to download their notification and job searcher can check more details on studytubes.co.in.
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
- Name of Authority: – Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Job Category: – Govt Jobs
- Name of the Post: – gazetted probationers Group A & Group B
- Job Location: – Karnataka
- Starting date for online application: – 12 May 2017
- Closing date for online application: – 12 June 2017
- Official Website: – kpsc.kar.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 401
- Group A : 150 Post
- Group B : 251 Post
Details of Eligible candidates for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 year
Selection Process: Candidates who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection.
- Written Exam
- For General/OBC: 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: 125/-
- Online Application Starting Date: 12 May 2017
- Last Date to submit Application: 12 June 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 13-06-2017
- Examination Date : 20 August 2017
KPSC KAS Notification 2017
KPSC KAS Application Form 2017
Steps to download application for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017 –
- Applicants go to the KPSC official Website :
- Now click on KPSC Gazetted probationers Recruitment link.
- Contender’s Full fill Application form.
- Recheck all information properly.
- Pay application fee.
- Take print out application form for future needs.
KPSC Admit Card 2017: – Karnataka Public Services Commission will be issued the Gazetted probationers Group A & Group B admit card two week prior of the examination. All Candidates please check on official website.
KPSC Result 2017: – The Karnataka Public Service Commission Result will be released the Gazetted probationers Preliminary Examination Result 2017 after examination over. The organization will be providing on office website.