KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Jobs: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released the official job notification for KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 at official website. Candidates who finding the latest government jobs in the Karnataka Power Corporation those can go to the official website which is karnatakapower.com and check latest recruitment notification. The Corporation has published the official notification of KPCL 108 Operative (Driver) Vacancy 2017 at main site of corporation.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited every year announced the various types of vacancy in the various departments. Now recently the corporation released the official notification for 108 Posts of Operative (Driver) at official website. Candidates who are interested in this KPCL Operative Driver Jobs 2017 those must have complete the SSLC / 10th Class from an authorized University/ Institution and Valid Driving License and minimum 02 years of experience. All Candidates age limit must have b/w 18 year to 35 year.
Interested candidate needs to fill up the online application form through official website. Before applying the registration form candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and important details at official notification. If those aspirants eligible for Karnataka Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 they can apply the application form before final date. Job fighters can check more details about KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 given below in the article.
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidates can check more details like age bar, education qualification, selection process, application fee, initial date of registration form, final date of registration form and other important details given below in the article. Candidate can fill the application form through official website and also apply on our web page which is www.studytubes.co.in.
Important Details of KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Corporation: – Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Operative Driver Posts
Job Location: – Karnataka
Application mode: online Mode
Starting date for online application form: 21 September 2017
Closing Date for online application form: 21 October 2017
Official Website: – karnatakapower.com
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:-
Number of Vacancy: 108 posts
For Hyderabad Candidates
- Operative Driver, Assistant Operative Driver: 28 Posts
- Assistant Operative Driver: 1 Post
For Non Local Hyderabad Candidates
- Operative Driver, Assistant Operative Driver: 70 Posts
- Assistant Operative Driver: 9 Posts
KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have completed SSLC / 10th Class from an authorized University/ Institution and Valid Driving License and minimum 02 years of experience. Interested aspirants can check more details on official notification.
- Minimum Age limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age limit: 35 year
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
- Practical test
- Skill Test
Application fee: –
- General and Other Backward Class Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 400/-.
- Ex-Serviceman or physically handicapped: Rs. 50.
- For KPCL Operative Driver Posts: Rs. 9540 to 27455/- Per Month
- Initial date of online registration form: 21 September 2017
- Final Date of online registration form: 21 October 2017
How to apply for KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to the official website which is karnatakapower.com.
- Search and click on KPCL Operative Driver Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Download the KPCL Operative Driver Notification form link.
- Read all details if you are eligible then click on online registration form.
- Enter the all required details in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Upload Signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- At last aspirants must take a hard copy of application fee for future needs.
KPCL Operative Driver Vacancy 2017 Application Form
KPCL Operative Driver Admit Card 2017:
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited will be released their Admit card after application process over. The corporation will be published the KPCL Operative Driver hall ticket for those aspirants who are fill up the online application form. The admit card will be available before 10-15 days written exam. Candidates will download their call letter on official website.
KPCL Operative Driver Exam Result 2017
The Karnataka Power Corporation Limited will be declared the KPCL Operative Driver Exam Result after the written examination over. Applicants will check your KPCL Operative Driver Result on official website.