Karnataka Exam Authority has invited the KCET 2018 Application Form online for the Common Entrance test from 1st February to 26th February 2018, All the Aspirants are advised to read the Karnataka CET Notification carefully and visit the below mentioned link to apply online.
KCET 2018 Application Form, Karnataka CET Notification 2018, Exam Dates: – The KCET 2018 application form will be available via online mode only through the official website of the KCET. Before filling form, Applicants have to fill the details in the application form. The entire process of application including the personal details, photo, signature and fee remitting will be done online only.
The examination will be organized by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) under the flag of Karnataka University. The KCET 2018 will offer admission in Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga, Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Farm Science courses.
KCET 2018 Application Form Details
- Engineering & technology: – 12th passed with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserve category.
- Medical/Dental: –12th passed with minimum % marks in PCB.
- Architecture: – 12th passed with min. 50% marks in mathematics.
- Sc (forestry & Agri.) & B. Hz – 12th passed with PCB.
- Tech (Agri.) – 12th passed with PCM.
- Pharma – Must have 45% marks in PCM or PCB or D. Pharma (40% for reserving categories).
Age limit: –candidate age between in 17 years to 25 years for gives the KCET Exam.
Selection procedure: – selection on the basis of written Exam Of KCET 2018. Candidates can be selected performance in writing Exam of KCET 2018.
- The Applicants will have to fill the application fee as Rs. 650/- (for general).
- Reserve Category for application fee Rs 500/.
- Application fee for candidate outside of state Rs 750/
- Application fee for candidates outside of the country Rs 5000/
|Availability of KCET Application Form||February 1, 2018|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||February 26, 2018 (5:30 pm)|
|Last date to pay the applications fees at the banks or e-post office||February 28, 2018 (during banking hours)|
|KCET 2018 application editing/correction||Second week of March 2018|
|KCET 2018 Admit Card Availability||April 10, 2018 (from 11:00 am)|
|KCET Exam 2018||April 18 & 19, 2018|
|Date of Exam for Kannada language Test (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||April 20, 2018|
KEA CET 2018 Application Form : Registration Process
How to Apply for KCET 2018 Application Form
- Visit the official website of the KCET.
- Search ” KCET 2018 Application Form”
- Fill the personal and all required details.
- Candidates can upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Payment of application by online.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Application form.
KEA CET 2018 Admit card: –
Admit card will upload very soon before 20 days of Examination. As the examination will be held in April 2018 , the KCET Admit Card is expected to be available in the last week of April 2018.
KEA CET 2018 Result: –
In the last week of May 2018, the result of KCET will be declared on the official site of the board and can be downloaded by entering the name and roll number of the candidate. The result will be made according to the norm of KEA.
KEA CET 2018 Counseling: –
The counselling process will be started from the second-half of the month of June 2018. All CET passed Applicants will be eligible for counselling. All academic, category and other documents must be available during the counselling.