Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Education Examination Board has released an advertisement for 1203 PUC Lecturer and various vacant posts. This is the golden chance for the applicants who are looking for Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this KEA PUC Lecturer Jobs 2017. Now applicants are advised to log on to the official website of the Karnataka Education Board. Karnataka PUC Lecturer Application Form 2017 will starts on 07 March 2017 and closing date for applying these posts is 06 April 2017.
All the details of Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Karnataka Education Examination Board
Exam Name: Karnataka PUC Lecturer Exam 2017
Post Name: Lecture
Total Number of Vacancy: 1203
Official Web Portal: kea.kar.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 21 March 2017
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligible candidates must have passed graduation degree and post graduation degree and B.ed for any recognized university
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General candidates application fee: Rs. 2500/-
- SC and ST candidates application fee: Rs. 2000/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 22800/- to Rs. 43200/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 07 March 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 06 April 2017
Karnataka PU Lecturer Jobs Notification
KEA PUC Lecturer Vacancy Apply Online
How to Fill Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates can first visit on Karnataka Education Department official web portal.
- Now applicants can search for Karnataka PU Lecturer Vacancy 2017.
- The candidates read the advertisement and all required details
- Now candidates press on the Apply online link.
- Then candidates fill up their application form
- Now candidates upload their recent passport size Photograph and signature.
- Candidates pay application fee.
- Then candidates click on submit their application form.
- At lastly, candidates take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Karnataka PU Lecturer Admit card 2017:
Karnataka PU Lecturer Admit Card 2017 will be release before the exam date on the official website.All the applicants can easily download Karnataka PU Lecturer Hall ticket 2017 by using their application no.
Karnataka PU Lecturer Result 2017:
Karnataka PU Lecturer Result 2017 will be declared soon after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the aspirants can easily check their Karnataka PU Lecturer Result 2017 by using their roll no.