Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published an advertisement for filling up 1180 Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard and various vacant posts. This is very good Opportunity for the applicants who are looking for posts in Karnataka PSC. Eligible and interested applicants are advised to apply online for Karnataka PSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 that is kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before the last date. Interested candidates can apply online application from 28 February 2017 to 30 March 2017.
Interested candidates for these Karnataka PSC Excise Advertisement then they may apply in the online mode of the application process. Applicants those who are willing to apply for Karnataka Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 they need to apply in the online method of the application process. Complete all the information in online registration and submit the registration on or before the closing date.
Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for Graduates 2017
All the Important Information of KPSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Exam Name: KPSC Excise Examination 2017
Post Name: Excise Sub Inspector, Excise Guard
Total Number of Vacancy: 1180
Official Web Portal: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 04 March 2017
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have passed 10th / SSLC and Bachelor Degree its recognized board / university.
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt norms.
- Physical Standard Measurement Test
- Written Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- For General Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Ex-Serviceman Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
- For Excise Sub Inspector: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 29600/-
- For Excise Guard: Rs. 16000/- to Rs. 21000/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 28 February 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 30 March 2017
- Examination date: Update Soon
Karnataka PSC recruitment notification
KPSC Recruitment Apply Online
How to Fill Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, applicants must log on to the official web portal KPSC that is kar.nic.in.
- Now press on Official Karnataka PSC posts advertisement link and now candidates can read it carefully.
- Then eligible candidates click on Apply online link.
- Now candidates fill up their all the information without any error in application form.
- Candidates upload their scanned passport size Photograph and Signature in this application form.
- Now candidates can pay application fee and Click on submit button.
- At last, candidates take a hard copy for future use.
Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2017
Admit Card will be available only official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates can download their admit card for this recruitment examination.
Karnataka PSC Result 2017:
Result of Karnataka Public Service Commission is announced on the official web portal of the Final selection of the applicants will be based on the performance of the students in the Examination. Now candidates will get all the information related to Karnataka PSC Result 2017 on this web portal.