The Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW) Department has issued a notification for recruitment of Driver Vacancies. Total Number of vacancies are 436. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply Online through the official website.The submission of application form has started on 16th November 2015. The last date of submission of application form is 15th December 2015.
So all the candidates can apply before on 15th December 2015. All the other details regarding the KARHFW recruitment such as age limit, Education qualification,Selection process, application fee, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
KARHFW Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization:- The Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW) Department.
Name of the post:- Driver.
Total Number of Post:-436.
The candidates should possess SSLC & must have Passenger Vechile Driving License.
- For General Category:- the age should be between 18 to 35years.
- For Sc/ST:- The age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- For Gen :- The candidates will have to pay application fee RS 300/
- For SC/ST:-The Candidates will have to pay application fee RS 100/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam.
Bank Jobs 2016 | Engineering Jobs 2016 | Freshers Jobs 2016
Government Jobs 2016 | Jobs For Graduates 2016 | Medical Jobs 2016
- Start date of submission of application form:- 16th November 2015.
- Last Date of Submission of application Form:- 15th December 2015.
- Exam date :- Update soon
How to apply:
- All candidates should go to the official website at karhfw.gov.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page
- Click on that link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
The Admit Card will be uploaded before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can download their admit card using their application no & date of birth. The admit card contains all information about the exam candidate such as the name, roll no, application no, exam date & time, Exam center, Date of birth, photo & signature, Postal address etc.So all applicants should carry their admit card on the day of the exam.
KARHFW Recruitment Result 2016:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by entering their roll no, application no & date of birth on the official website.The result shows the real performance of applicants. So the result is very important for all applicants.