Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018, 101 Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: Karnataka High Court has been release a notification for filling up 101 vacancy for civil judge post. Applicants, who are waiting for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018, have a good opportunity to get Succeed in their career.
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 through online process. The official web portal of Karnataka High Court that is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 01 February 2018 and the final date for application form 01 March 2018.
Latest Govt Jobs 2018 | Jobs for Graduates 2018
All the Important Information of High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka High Court
Exam Name: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam 2018
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Number of Vacancy: 101
Official Web Portal: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date:1st February 2018
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Interested applicants must have completed graduation degree with Law stream it’s any recognized university.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be 35 years (As on 01 March 2018)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs 500/-
- All reserved Candidates Application Fee: Rs 250/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700/- to 44770/- per month
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 01 February 2018
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 01 March 2018
Karnataka High Court recruitment notification
Karnataka High Court recruitment Apply Online
How to Fill Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly applicants press on above mention Application Form link.
- Candidate starts to fill application form with all important details.
- Upload scan passport size photograph and signature at remarked space.
- Also scan required documents at available space.
- Submit application form and take a Xerox copy of it.
- Applicants Pay application Fee before last date of it
- Take a hard copy for further use.
Karnataka High Court Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Karnataka High Court Result 2018:
Eligible candidates should visit the official webpage or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2018 on its official web portal.