Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018, DRFO Forest Guard Vacancies 2018: The Karnataka Forest Department is going to publish a notification for 54 Deputy Range Forest Officers cum Surveyor, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers Posts in this department. This is a great chance for all eligible candidates. The candidates may apply online Karnataka Forest Guard Application Form 2018 on or before the 17th February 2018.
All the eligible and interested applicants can apply through filling the Online Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 from official web portal of aranya.gov.in. All the Important Information of KFD Jobs vacancy 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Forest Department
Examination Name: KFD Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Exam 2018
Name of Vacancy: Deputy Range Forest Officers cum Surveyor, Forest Guards and Forest Watchers
Total Number of Posts:54
Name of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard
- Forest Watchers
Official Website: aranya.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must have done 12 or Senior Secondary and Bachelor Degree for any recognized board or university
- Deputy Range Forest Officer Maximum Age: 18 Years
- Forest Guard Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- For Deputy Range Forest Officer: Rs.12500 – Rs. 24000/-
- For Forest Guard: Rs.11600 – Rs. 21000/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: 19th January 2018
- Final Date to Application Form: 17th February 2018
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly candidates must log on to authorized web portal of Karnataka Forest Department
- Now candidates find a notification and complete read all details.
- Then candidates fill all compulsory information accurately
- Then upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates pay application fee and submit application button.
- At last, take a hard copy of online application for future reference use.
Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Karnataka Forest Department Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to participate in the exam.
Karnataka Forest Department Result 2018:
Result of the written exam of the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 will be confirmed after few weeks of the execution of the exam. Right now there is not any authorized notice for the result date of the main Exam.