Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018, KFD 94 Forest Watcher Vacancies: The Karnataka Forest Department recently release a notification for 94 Forest Watcher Posts in this department. This is a great Opportunity for all eligible candidates who want to Karnataka Forest Department Jobs. The candidates may apply online Karnataka Forest Watcher Application Form 2018 on or before the 10th July 2018.
All the aspirants who have completed 10th from a recognized board. All they can apply for the Karnataka Forest Watcher Vacancy 2018 before by the last date. the Karnataka Forest Department Online Application Form will be submitted from 11th June to 10th July 2018. Aspirants who want to Forest Department Jobs in Karnataka State. They can apply for the Karnataka Forest Department Application Form 2018.
All the eligible and interested applicants can apply through filling the Online Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 from official web portal of aranya.gov.in. All the Important Information of Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy 2018 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at free-jobalert.in.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Department: Karnataka Forest Department
Examination Name: KFD Forest Watcher Exam 2018
Name of Vacancy: Forest Watcher
Total Number of Posts: 94
Details Of Vacancies:
|Circle Name||Number of Vacancies|
Official Website: aranya.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Job Location: Karnataka
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must have done their 10th/SSLC education according to the Guidelines as:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age Relaxation:- 2 Year for OBC & 3 Years for SC/ST.
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
- Rs.18,600/- to Rs.32,600/- per month
- Starting Date to Application Form: 11th June 2018
- Final Date to Application Form: 10th July 2018
- Examination Date: Updated soon
How to Fill Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly candidates must log on to authorized web portal of Karnataka Forest Department
- Now candidates find a notification and complete read all details.
- Then candidates fill all compulsory information accurately
- Then upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates pay application fee and submit application button.
- At last, take a hard copy of online application for future reference use.
Karnataka Forest Department Jobs Notification
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy Apply Online
Karnataka Forest Department Admit Card 2018:
Admit Card of the Karnataka Forest Department Exam 2018 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to participate in the exam.
Karnataka Forest Department Result 2018:
Result of the written exam of the Karnataka Forest Department Forest Watcher will be confirmed after few weeks of the execution of the exam. Right now there is not any authorized notice for the result date of the main Exam.