The Karnataka Bank Limited has published a notification for recruitment of the candidates in Posts of the officers (Scale I) as its Branches. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply Karnataka bank Officer post 2017.
All the main details regarding the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates , how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:-The Karnataka Bank Limited.
Name of the Post:- Officer Scale I.
The candidates should posses posts Graduation degree in any discipline or graduation in Agriculture Sciences or Law.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 28 years .
- Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
- For General & OBC Candidates fee Rs 600/
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 500/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of online test & interview.
Starting Date of online registration:-Updated Soon
Last date of Online registration:- Updated Soon
Last date of printing application form:- Updated Soon
Online Test will be held in:- Updated Soon
12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 | 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Diploma Jobs 2017 | Police Jobs 2017
SSC Calendar 2017 | Jobs for Graduates 2017
How to apply:
- All candidates should visit to the official website at karnatakabank.com
- Search the link Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
The admit card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application number & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document. The admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the online exam. All the applicants can check their results by using their roll number or application number on the official web portal. The Result is very important for all the applicants.