Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018, Kar Anganwadi Worker Vacancy 2018: Ministry of Women and Child Development has been released 1100 Anganwadi Worker, Helper, Teacher, Supervisor and various vacant posts in this department. This is the good opportunities for all the interested and eligible applicants who are looking for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018. The Online application registrations for Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 are obtainable authorized web portal.
The appliers who full fill its eligibility criterion may submit Karnataka Anganwadi Application Form 2018 through its official web portal of Ministry of Women and Child Development. The candidates who are interested and eligible written exam and personal interview and candidates can check the all main details for the Karnataka Anganwadi Jobs 2018.All the Important Information of Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Notification that is eligibility criterion, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other main details are available below on this web page at www.free-jobalert.in.
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2018:
Name of Department: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Exam Name: Karnataka Anganwadi Examination 2018
Vacancy Name: Worker, Helper, Teacher, Supervisor
Total Number of Posts: 1100
Official Web Portal: anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date:8th January 2018
Job Location: Karnataka
|Serial No.||Job Location||Important Dates|
|1||Chitradurga||23rd January to 21st February 2018|
|2||Hassan||10th January 2018 to 3rd February 2018|
|3||Ballari||8th January to 7th February 2018|
|4||Dharwad||8th January to 7th February 2018|
|5||Uttara||8th January to 7th February 2018|
|6||Vijayapura||8th January to 7th February 2018|
|7||Kodagu||29th December 2017 to 28th December 2017|
|4||Kalaburagi||1st December 2017 to 29th December 2017|
Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Anganwadi Worker: Candidates must have done SSLC for any recognized board.
- For Anganwadi Helper: Candidates should have done 4th Class and 9th Class for any reputed board
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
How to Apply Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2018:
- At first, candidates must log in official web portal of Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- Then appliers must search posts and press on it.
- Now candidates can read all information cautiously.
- Then appliers apply application form for Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2017.
- Now Appliers can fill up their all information accurately.
- Candidates can upload their pass port size photo and signature.
- At last candidates save their Karnataka Anganwadi Application Form for future reference use only
Karnataka Anganwadi Vacancy 2018 Application Form
Karnataka Anganwadi Admit Card 2018
Ministry of Women and Child Development is going to release soon on its authorize web portal to download the Karnataka Anganwadi Admit Card 2018
Karnataka Anganwadi Result 2018:
Eligible candidates must visit the official web page or check out the exam result after publishing. Now candidates may check Karnataka Anganwadi Result 2018 on its certified web page.