KARHFW Recruitment 2017, Apply 3274 Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2017:- The Karnataka State Department of Health & Family Welfare has recently published the official notification KARHEW Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2017 at official website.
The organization has released the total number of vacancy 3274 posts of Paramedical Staff (Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Junior Health Assistants, Ophthalmic Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Dietician, Block Health Education Officer, X-ray Technician Vacancies) by online through the official web page. The organization will be started online application form on 01 July 2017. Last date for submission of application form is 30 July 2017. All Interested applicants will apply through online mode at official website.
The eligibility criteria for those applicants who are interested should have completed 12, graduation, B.Sc., as Academic qualification according to the KARHFW Para Medical vacancy notification 2017, from any recognized University/Institute. The organization will be selected on their performance of written exam and personal interview. All applicants minimum age for applying should be 18 years and maximum should be 35 years. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
KARHFW Recruitment 2017
All Interested applicants want complete Information for this KARHFW Recruitment 2017 is available on our web page. All applicants Can Check More details like salary, number of vacancy, eligibility criteria, fee, pay scale, how to apply, Admit Card, important dates, structure, application Result and other details above all information also available on studytubes.co.in candidate can get information from here also.
Details of KARHFW Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Karnataka State Department of Health & Family Welfare
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Junior Health Assistants, Ophthalmic Assistant, Medical Record Technician, Dietician, Block Health Education Officer, XRay Technician Vacancies
Job Location: – Karnataka
Starting date for online application: – 01 July 2017
Closing date for online application: – 30 July 2017
Official Website: – karhfw.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 3274
- Staff Nurse (BSc Nursing): 245 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): 736 Posts
- Junior Health Assistants: 465 Posts
- Junior Health Assistants (Female): 1659 Posts
- XRay Technician: 46 Posts
- Block Health Education Officer: 62 Posts
- Dietician: 6 Posts
- Medical Record Technician: 11 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 44 Posts
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have passed HSLC, BSc or Diploma in Nursing / ANM or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution / Board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 year
- Age relaxation as par govt. rule.
- Written Examination
- For General /2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates :200/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :100/-
- applicants can pay fees through Challan
- Online Application form Starting Date: 01 July 2017
- Last Date to submit Application form: 30 July 2017
How to Apply for KARHFW Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants go to the official Website of KARHFW.
- Now click on KARHFW Paramedical Staff Recruitment
- Applicant Fill online application form.
- Upload your recent passport Size Photo.
- Pay your application fee.
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out application form & future use.
KARHFW Recruitment Notification 2017
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Jobs Apply Online
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Admit Card:
The Karnataka State Department of Health & Family Welfare will be issued The Paramedical Staff Admit Card two week prior of the examination. All Candidates please check on official website.
KARHFW Paramedical staff Result:
The KARHFW Paramedical Staff Result 2017 will be disclosed by the Karnataka State Department of Health & Family Welfare. The organization will be providing paramedical staff result on office website.