Kamrup District Recruitment 2017:- Kamrup District, Assam has recently published a notification for 120 Home Guard Volunteer and various vacant posts. The candidates can apply Kamrup District Recruitment 2017 from official website of Kamrup District that is kamrup.nic.in. This is very great chance for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Assam State. Interested and eligible appliers are advised to apply online for Kamrup District Job Vacancy Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date for submission form. The Kamrup District Application Form 2017 will start on 01 April 2017 and finishing date to fill application form is 29 April 2017.
Government Jobs 2017
All the details of Kamrup District Home Guard Volunteer Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Dates and other required details are available below on this web portal that is studytubes.co.in.
Details for Kamrup District Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Kamrup District, Assam
Name of Post: Home Guard Volunteer
Total Number of Post: 120
Official Website: kamrup.nic.in
Job Location: Kamrup, Assam
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 03 April 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form: 01 April 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 29 April 2017
- Examination Date: Available Soon
Contenders must have passed 8th or its equivalent for any recognized school and board
- Minimum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 55 Years
Selection Process: Merit List
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For All Reserved and Female Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 250/- Per Day
How to Apply Kamrup District Application Form 2017:
- At first candidates must log on to Kamrup District official website that is kamrup.nic.in
- Now candidates can read the notification cautiously
- The applicants press on the apply button
- Now applicants can fill up all the necessary details
- Then candidates upload passport size photograph and signature uploaded
- Now applicants press on submit button
- Finally take a hard copy of Kamrup District Application form 2017.
Kamrup District Home Guard Vacancy 2017 Apply Online
Kamrup District Admit Card 2017:
Hall Ticket of the Kamrup District Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main examination date. All the qualify contenders have to keep their Admit Card with them when going to appear in the exam.
Kamrup District Result 2017:
Applicants must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. The candidates may check Kamrup District Result 2017 on its official website.