JMI EEE 2018 Application Form, JMI EEE Online Registration 2018:- Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination is a university level exam organized by the jamia Milia Islamia University for to take admissions in several engineering branches under the domain as B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology]. The university is assigned as a deemed university and almost 35 thousand students are appearing the exam every year for engineering courses.
JMI EEE 2018 Application Form Details:
JMI EEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The candidate should be completed the 12th class or its relevant discipline from a recognized board.
- The students having 3/4 year diploma in engineering permitted by AICTE / state board of technical education may also apply.
- Scholar must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as the mandatory subjects.
- Candidates should have passed minimum 55% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Students should not be less than the Age of 17 years
JMI EEE 2018 Application Form:-
The application form will be achieve online only on the official website of the university. The candidates may collect the application form from the official portal and fill that correctly. The applicants will have to payment the application fee as Rs. 700/- via the Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through E-Challan. The completely filled application form would be deposit via online only.
- The provisional dates are as the following for the exam year 2018:
- Registration of online application form: – Updated soon
- Closed date of online application form: – Updated Soon
- Admit card for downloading: – Updated Soon
- Examination date: – Updated Soon
- Date of announcing the result: – Updated Soon
- Counselling procedure: – Updated Soon
The examination will be organize in several cities across the country. The exam will be asked in one paper only that will be comprised in 170 multiple answer type questions having four suggestive answers. The paper will be made of three subjects as mathematics, physics and chemistry. 55 questions will be from chemistry & physics and 60 questions will be from mathematics. The time duration of exam will be of 3 hours.
JMI EEE 2018 Exam Call-letter:-
The call- letter will be achieve after the closing date of online application form. The call letter will be download via online only through the official portal of the university. The exam permission card will contain the examination time, roll number, exam center, exam date and other personal details, permission card is important document to carry to the exam center.
JMI EEE Result:-The result of JMI EEE 2018 will be announced only online on the official website of the university. The students appeared for the exam will be see the exam result direct on official site by help of exam roll number.
Counselling procedure:-The counselling process will be depend on the result of JMI EEE & marks in qualifying examination. The counselling process will be done offline in the university campus.