JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, Jammu & Kashmir Junior Engineer Vacancy: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has been release an advertisement for Junior Engineer, Draftsman and various vacant posts in this department. At present time as per latest government Jobs the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board is going to announce a new notification as JKSSB Junior Engineer 2018 for all candidates. The JKSSB board will take on eligible and interested appliers for 1140 vacant posts of Junior Engineer and Draftsman Posts.
Applicants who want to apply JKSSB Recruitment 2018 can go throughout official web portal that is jkssb.nic.in and submit their registration form. Now appliers must check authorized advertisement for all information. The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board will update all details in authorized advertisement. Now appliers can heck all important information through this official website.
We are mentioned all qualified info of JKSSB Recruitment 2018 like education qualification, age limitation, application date, application process and other selection process. Every year the JKSSB Board has recruited applicants from various regions and posted them according to their performance in examination. A huge number of appliers attended in exam and grab opportunities that offered by the JKSSB Board.
JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important information for JKSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification:
Name of Department: Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board
Name of Post: Junior Engineer, Draftsman
Total Number of Post: 1140
Official Web Portal: jkssb.nic.in
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 02 December 2018
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 28 November 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 22 December 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Update Soon
- Examination Date: Available Soon
- Result Announcement Date: Updated Soon
JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Engineer: Candidates must have done BE/Btech in Civil Engineering or 3 year in Civil Engineering Diploma for any recognize University.
- For Draftsman: Candidates should have possessed 2 Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University.
Age Limit: (As on 01 January 2018)
- Minimum age for candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 43 Years
- Age Relaxation for all reserved candidates
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
All Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 350
- For Junior Engineer: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800
- For Draftsman: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200
How to Fill JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018:
- At first Candidates log on to official web page of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board that is nic.in.
- Now in the homepage search and press on the advertisement link named as JKSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.
- First go through the notification and can read it carefully.
- If capable then press on Apply Online option.
- Then candidates can select the post for which you are applying.
- Now candidates fill up the set registration form with all the required info of person.
- Candidates must upload passport size, photograph and signature carefully.
- At last candidates, save the submitted registration form and print copy for future reference use only.
JKSSB Admit card 2018:
Admit Card of the JKSSB Junior Engineer and Draftsman Examination 2018 will be coming out 21 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to come out in the exam.
JKSSB Result 2018:
The name of the selected appliers will be issued on its authorized web page of Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board after the closing of applying procedure. Cut off will also be release with the declaration of result. Now candidates may check JKSSB Result 2018 on its official web page.