JKPSC Recruitment 2017, 141 Librarian Physical Training Instructor Jobs: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited registration from eligible applicants for recruitment for Librarian, Physical Training Instructor and other various vacancies Govt of Jammu & Kashmir.
This is a great chance for the applicants who are looking for JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible people who meet the eligibility can apply for this JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants are advised to log on to the official web portal of the JKPSC, www.jkpsc.nic.in, and check the information advertisement and as well as registration.
All the information of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
|JKPSC Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission||State of Recruitment: Jammu & Kashmir|
|Official Web Portal: www.jkpsc.nic.in|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: 15 December 2016|
|Name Of Posts: Librarian, Physical Training Instructor||Total Number Of Posts: 141|
|Education Qualification: Candidates must have Completed Master’s Degree level Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent Professional Degree from Accredited Foreign University with Qualify NET/SLET/SET for Post (1), Master’s Degree in Physical Education, Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55 Percent marks with Qualify NET/SLET/SET for Post (2).||Age Limit:
Minimum age required for the Candidates is 18 years.
Maximum age limit for the Candidates is 40 years.
Age relaxation benefits offered to reserved category as per rules.
|Application procedure: Online Process|
General Candidates Rs 805/-
Reserved Candidates Rs 405/-
|Pay Scale: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/.|
|Starting Date: 15 December 2016||Last Date: 15 January 2017|
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Initially, applicants have to check whether they are eligible for the desired post of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
- Those who found themselves eligible must ready to apply.
- Then Go to the official web portal of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Download the registration form of the desired post.
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Take out the copy of the filled registration form.
- Paste you documents and provide the signature on all the necessary space.
- Fasten all the necessary documents along with the registration form.
- Send it to the official address of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
JKPSC Admit Card 2017:
JKPSC Admit Card 2017 will be released soon before 15 days of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their JKPSC Admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
JKPSC Result 2017:
Result of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission 2017 is announced on the official web portal of the JKPSC Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the students in the written exam. Applicants will get all the details related to JKPSC Result 2017 on this page.