JK High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply JK 279 Steno Typist Vacancies: The Jammu & Kashmir High Court has released the official Recruitment notification 2017 at official website through online mode. Interested and applicable applicants can download the official notification and check your eligibility criteria. The JK High Court has published this official notification to fill 279 vacancies of Steno Typist & Junior Assistant posts.
All applicants who are searching for Government vacancy in J&K may apply for any of this post published under Jammu Kashmir High Court Recruitment 2017. All Interested and eligible applicants may apply for these Steno Typist & Junior Assistant posts on or before the due date. The JK High Court Recruitment 2017 notification is available in our site. All interested applicants can apply online application before last date. All applicants can check more details on official website.
The Jammu and Kashmir High Court is inviting online applications from for the applicable applicants to fill 279 posts of Steno Typist & Junior Assistant Vacancy. All applicants who are willing to apply for this vacancy can check the J&K High Court Recruitment 2017 notification available on our web page. All Interested and Eligible applicants can apply to this vacancy released by JK High Court before the due date. All applicants can also check more details regarding the Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2017. All Interested applicants can check other information like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit and other important details. All applicants can check more details on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
JK High Court Recruitment 2017, JK High Court Jobs 2017
Details of JK High Court Recruitment 2017:-
Organization Name: – Jammu & Kashmir High Court
Job Category: – Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Steno Typist & Junior Assistant
Total No. of post: – 279 Post
Job Location: – Jammu & Kashmir
Application Mode: – Offline mode
Starting date for application form: – started
Closing date for application form: – 15 June 2017
Official Website: – jkhighcourt.nic.in.
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 279
- Steno Typist(Kashmir Division): 48
- Steno Typist(Jammu Division): 30
- Junior Assistant(Kashmir Division): 134
- Junior Assistant(Jammu Division): 67
JK High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Steno Typist post: All applicants must have Graduation or equivalent from any recognized University and Diploma in Shorthand with typing knowledge
- Junior Assistant post: Contenders have passed Graduation from a recognized University and Six months certificate course in computer application.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 year
- For OBC Category: 03 year
- For ST/SC Category: 05 year
- For PHC/ Ex-Servicemen: 05 year
Pay Scale: Candidates check Pay Scale detail should refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be select on the basis of Written Exam and interview.
Application Fee: Application Fee: 200/-
- Offline Application form Starting Date: 26 May 2017
- Last Date to submit Application form: 15 June 2017
How to fill application form for JK High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly visit the official website of organization
- Click on that appeared link JK Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
- Download the application form.
- Fills all the required information with accurately.
- Past your recent passport size photo and all other requisite documents.
- Then rechecks all details carefully.
- Pay application fee.
- Send hard copy of application form before last date.
- Send application form to Office of the Registrar General, High court of Jammu & Kashmir, at Srinagar or Jammu
JK High Court Jobs Notification & Application Form
JK High Court Admit Card 2017:
The JK Steno Typist & Junior Assistant Admit Card will be few days prior of the examination. All applied contenders should visit on official web site time to time for admit card.
JK High Court Result 2017:
The JK High Court will be provided JK Steno Typist & Junior Assistant Result online at official website. Candidates can check more details on official website.