JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, DHFW Jharkhand 316 MO Vacancies 2018: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has released the official notification of 316 medical officer posts at the official website. Candidates who are interested in this JRHMS Medical officer Vacancy 2017 those applicants can download the official notification of Medical officers. Job hunters can check all eligibility before applying the application form. The Organization has started the offline application form at official website.
Candidates can apply application form before last date. The closing date is 10th November 2017. All aspirants can check more details on our page.It is good opportunity for all candidates who are searching the latest government job in the Jharkhand state those are can online apply application form before last date. Interested and eligible job hunters can go through to official website and download the JRHMS medical Officers Vacancy application form and apply before the final date.
JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Candidates who have passed BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college will meet the minimum eligibility criteria for JRHMS Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidate’s not upper maximum age limit 45 years. Aspirants can also get the more details of JRHMS Recruitment 2017 details such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, initial date and final date etc on this web page. Candidates can check more details on official notification and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Important Details of JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Medical Officers
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Application mode: online/Offline Mode
Starting date for application form: – 6th November 2017
Final Date for application form: 10th November 2017
Official Website: – jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 316 Posts
JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Ayurvedic Doctor: Job hunters should have BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college with a completion of a compulsory internship.
- Homeopathic Doctor: Applicants have BHMS/DHMS from recognized university/ college with Completion of compulsory internship.
- Unani Doctor: Candidates must have BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college with a completion of a compulsory internship.
- For General: 45 year
- For BC-I/BC-II: 47 year
- For Unreserved Female Candidates: 48 year
- For ST/SC: 50 year
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application fee: –
Candidates can check more details on official notification.
- For Medical officer (Ayush)-RBSK: Rs. 22,000.
- For medical Officer Mainstreaming of Ayush: Rs 20,000.
- Application Form Starting Date: 6th November 2017
- End Date of application form: 10th November 2017
Steps to apply application form for JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to official Website.
- Now click on JRHMS Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
JRHMS Medical Officer Admit Card 2017:
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society will be uploaded the JRHMS Medical Officer Admit Card after application process over. All applicants will be downloaded their Hall Ticket on official portal.
JRHMS Medical Officer Exam Result 2017:
The JRHMS Medical Officer Exam Result will be disclosed by the organization. The organization will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your JRHMS Medical Officer Result on official website.