Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2018, JSSC Exam Pattern:- harkhand staff selection commission has released the notification to fill police constable & armed police. The candidates who have fill this application form they want to know exam syllabus. Exam syllabus and exam pattern is available on in official website. Contestants can download police constable exam syllabus & exam pattern. Aspiring contestants can download Jharkhand police constable exam syllabus from direct link www.jssc.in. All other essential details about syllabus of Jharkhand police constable exam are given below.
Jharkhand police is select candidates on the basis of written test & physical test. All the applicants want to exam syllabus to get good score in the exam. by the exam syllabus contestants can get good marks in paper. Exam syllabus & pattern is very necessary for all the candidates because this contestant can get success.
Jharkhand Police Constable Syllabus 2018 Details:
Without exam syllabus contestants cannot qualify exam so all the contestants should download Jharkhand police constable syllabus & exam pattern. Syllabus of Jharkhand police constable is available on official website. Candidates can download last year questions paper & model paper to solve and get idea their preparation before the exam as PDF format.
<<<< JSSC Police Constable Vacancy 2018 >>>>
How to download Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2018:
- First eager contestants should log in official website www.jssc.in.
- Then click on the Jharkhand police constable & armed police exam syllabus 2018.
- Download the exam pattern & syllabus as PDF format
- Take the hard copy of this for future use.
JSSC Police Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018:
There are total four sections in this question paper & all subjects have equal number of questions. Negative marking is considered as wrong questions.
- General English questions: passage, grammar, vocabulary, sentence arrangement, error detection, synonyms, antonyms etc topic come in this paper.
- Reasoning: blood relation, van diagram, analytical & logical reasoning, problem solving etc. topics.
- Mathematics: L.C.M & H.C.F, ratio, profit & loss, SI & CI, Time & work, DI, time & distance, average, percentage etc.
- General awareness: history, current GK, Indian economy, Indian culture, politics of India etc.