Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an advertisement for 1200 Lecturer and various posts. This is a good opportunity for the applicants who are looking for Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017. This is inspiring news for those hopefuls eligible from Jharkhand State who are eagerly suspecting to place them in the openings of Jharkhand Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply web based filling Application Form like its Official Website on or before the last date. We will in like manner improve our punctual link beneath when for JSSC Apply Online Process or keep going by its official web portal.
All the required information of JSSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, registration fee, important dates, how to apply, admit card, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Required Information for Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Examination Name: JSSC Lecturer Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Lecturer
Number of Vacancy: 1200
Official Web portal: jssc.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 31 January 2017
Job Location: Jharkhand
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
Applicants should have completed Ph.D. in relevant specialization with NET/ with minimum aggregate marks from any recognized university.
Age Limit: As per Govt norms
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Application Fees for the JSSC Lecturer Application Form 2017 Will be paid by net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The Application fees for JSSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017 is given in the official notification.
Pay Scale: As Per Government Norms
How to Fill JSSC Lecturer Application Form 2017:-
- Initially candidates visit on official web portal that is jssc.in.
- Then download Lecturer notification from Jharkhand SSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 section.
- Now applicants read it carefully to get the desired eligibility information.
- Eligible candidates open online registration form.
- Fill their academic qualification and personal data as per instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Now Candidates pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, hit on submit button and complete the process of application.
JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017:-
The JSSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017 for the exam will be available previous to the exam schedule. Hall Ticket can be downloaded by using application number. All important information about exam like examination date, time and exam venue will be available in admit card.
JSSC Lecturer Result 2017:-
Applicants who will select from the selection will be announced soon on the official web portal. The applicants who are selected for the post, those candidates’ names appear in the merit list. The selected candidates will get their joining letter from the web page.