JPSC Recruitment 2018-19, Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released fresh employment news for all candidates who are living in Jharkhand State and looking for State Government Jobs. So candidates this is great opportunity provided by the board to all candidates. According to officially the board is going to recruit eligible candidates for the 1118 Posts of Assistant Professor in Regular and Backlog basis. Candidates who have interested in this JPSC Recruitment 2018 can fill application form.
Candidates who meet the all eligible criteria details can apply for JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018. Candidates can use this opportunity and grab chance provided by the board for all qualified candidates who have education qualification that will require filling JPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Application Form. Candidates who reach all minimum criteria mentioned in JPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2018 can able to submit application form. The board has been mentioned all details information for all candidates in officially.
Details of JPSC Recruitment 2018-19, Jharkhand PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018::
The board is invited all eligible candidates online application form for these posts. Candidates who have eligible for JPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2018 can submit application form that has been started now and is going to be end on 31st August 2018. Before going to submit application form candidates should download official notification to check all eligible criteria details. Candidates who have complete criteria details will able to submit application form and able to access direct link of application form.
Candidates can also check JPSC Vacancy 2018 complete details by reading this full page at the end. Candidates can also visit our website for direct link of application form and official notification. All details are mentioning below this page in steps.
About to JPSC Recruitment 2018:-
|Name of Board||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Post||1118 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Status of Application Form||Available Now|
|Location of Job||Jharkhand State|
|Job Type||Jharkhand State Government Job|
Post Wise Details:-
Total Number of Post: 1118 Posts.
- Assistant Professor in Regular: 552 Posts.
- Assistant Professor in Backlog: 566 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of JPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2018-19:-
Candidates should be passed Master Degree with at least 55% marks. Candidates must have passed National Eligible Test (NET)/ Jharkhand Eligibility Test (JET) to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
- Assistant Professor (Regular): Maximum 50 Year Old.
- Assistant Professor (Backlog): 53 Year for BC I & II Category and 55 Year for SC/ ST Category.
- General/ BC I & II Category: Rs. 600/-,
- SC/ ST of Jharkhand: Rs. 150/-.
- 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Rs. 6000/- Grade Pay.
- Personal Interview.
- Start Date of Application: Available Now.
- Last Date of Application: 31st August 2018.
Official Notification For JPSC Recruitment 2018-19
Steps to Apply JPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018:-
- First, candidates need to log in official website.
- Search JPSC Registration 2018 link on website.
- Download application form.
- Now fill application form with all required details.
- Attach all required documents scanned copy with application form.
- Pay application fee through net banking/ Challan.
- Now carefully check full filled application form.
- Send it at given postal address;
- Take hard copy of it for future uses.
The Controller of Exam,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834001.
JPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2018:-
Candidates who applied application form and now are looking for admit card can download form official website after update by the board. The bard will soon release it officially in online mode.
JPSC Assistant Professor Result 2018:-
Result will available soon on official website. Candidates who appeared in this examination can download their result in online mode through official website after update by the board.