Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology has taken our 107 Posts for the Block Project Assistant and other vacant posts. Eligible suppliants can apply for it through the either way of online or offline. Last date to fill the Online Application Form is 3rd of Jan 2017 and printed forms can be submitted till 10th of January 2017 for the JAPIT Recruitment 2017.
Appliers need to be completed their graduation first in the relevant trade and the age boundation for applying for it will be, 21 years to 40 years. Selection panel of JAPIT will recruit the deserving candidate on the basis of their show in personal interview round. Rest of the information can be seen in the given below table format:-
JAPIT Recruitment 2017 Details:-
|Information Regarding JAPIT Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Organization Name:- Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology|
|Total no. of Vacancies:- 107 Vacancies|
|Names of the Vacancies:–
· Consultant Procurement: 01
· Project Associate: 01
· Block Project Assistant: 105
| Qualification Criteria:
Graduation or diploma in the relevant field
| Age limit:
Candidates must be in between the age of 21 years to 40 years
|Procedure to Select:
· Personal Interview
Application Form has started on: Initiated
Final Date of filling the Application Form: 3rd of January 2016
Printed Copy can be submitted till: 10th of January 2017
|Examination Fee:- As per the governments norms for these posts|
|Apply Mode: Online/Offline|
Steps of filling the Application Form for Block Project Assistant:-
- Go across the official web portal of JAPIT, which is Jharkhand.gov.in.
- Hunt for the link of JAPIT Recruitment 2017 and smash on it.
- Find out to apply for it and click on it.
- Fill the Online Application Form by reading all its guidelines properly and you can also download it and take a print out of it.
- Re-confirm it and submit it.
- You can fill the Registration Form by offline way also and can send it to the given below postal address.
- Don’t forget to get the hard copy or Xerox of it.
CLICK HERE To Apply
The Project Director -ISSNIP,
Directorate Social Welfare Office, Engineering’s Hostel,
2nd-floor Sector -3,
Dhurwa Ranchi 834004.
JAPIT Result 2017:-
JAPIT’s selection panel will decide the selected candidates after the personal interview process, the nominated applicants will be able to get their joining letter either through mail or post.