Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018, Apply 181 PA, Stenographer Posts 2018: Jharkhand High Court has released a new recruitment notification to recruit eligible candidates for the 181 Posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer. All interested candidates who want to submit application form for this recruitment can apply before last date. The board has been started application form through its official website www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Here we are providing full information for all candidates regarding to Jharkhand High Court PA Recruitment 2018 and mentioning all detail below this page. Candidates should read this full page at the end and visit website www.free-jobalert.in. candidates who want to know brief history of Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Notification 2018 can download official notification form official website that available by direct link and also here. Candidates can check their all eligible criteria detail form here and check all detail before going to apply application form.
Candidates will in eligibility criteria if they want to submit Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Jobs 2018 application form. Only candidates who have satisfied with all criteria and norms of the board can submit application form that is going to end on 24th May 2018. So all candidates are suggest they must check all criteria and education detail like education qualification, application form detail, age limitation and criteria form official notification and then go to official website to access direct link of application form on official website.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
Candidates can check all related detail form here by reading this full web page. All required detail are mentioning here in this page that will use in application form. So candidates check this full page by scroll down.
About to Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018:-
- Name of Authority: Jharkhand High Court Recruitment Board.
- Name of Post: Personal Assistant and Stenographer.
- Number of Post: 181 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: Available Now.
- Location of Job: Jharkhand State.
- Official Website: jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in.
Details Of Posts:
- PA:- 32 Posts
Eligible Criteria of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018:-
Candidates who have completed their Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute or University can submit application form.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 35 Year Old.
- For General/ OBC: 500/-,
- For Other Category Candidates: Rs. 125/-.
Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Civil Courts, Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Family Courts (Post 2).
- Written Exam,
- Typing Test,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: Available Now.
- Last Date of Application: 24th May 2018.
Steps to Apply Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018:-
- First, go to official website.
- Find link of Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Click on direct link of application apply.
- Now enter all detail in application form that will require.
- Pay application fee online.
- Click on submit button.
- Now filled application form appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application for future process.
Jharkhand High Court Jobs Notification & Application Form
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Admit Card:-
Admit card is a very important document for every candidate who applied application form and want to appear in examination. Candidates can download Jharkhand High Court Call Letter 2018 form official website after update by the board. It will available only online mode.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Result:-
Result will also available on official website after update by the board. The board will provide result direct link on official website through online mode. Candidates can able to download Jharkhand High Court Results 2018 form official website.