JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card, Download IIT JEE Mains Admit Card 2018 Online: Download Hall tickets for JEE Mains exam which is going to be held on 8th April (Pen & paper) and 15th 7 16th April(computer based test). JEE Mains Admit card 2018 has been released on the official website. The Hall tickets for JEE Main Exam 2018 can be downloaded from JEE Main 2018 website at www.jeemain.nic.in. Before downloading the JEE Mains 2018 Exam admit card , the candidates need to provide their roll no. and board details of class 12th examination on the website.
The candidates are suggested to download their JEE Mains Admit Card 2018 from JEE (mains) website. They have to regularly check JEE (main) website for latest updates or they can bookmark this page for the same.
JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card:-
As per the latest news released by JEE Mains, the admit cards for Joint Entrance Exam (Mains) 2018, will be released soon on the official portal of JEE. The JEE Main Admit card 2018 has been uploaded now and will be available till the exam dates. JEE (main) 2018 exam will be held in 8th 15th & 16th April 2018 through online exam will be held soon at various examination Centers all over the country. All the aspirants can download Call letter for JEE main Exam by visiting the official website & entering asked mandatory details.
Exam Date:- 8th April 2018 ( Offline) & 15th & 16th April 2018 ( Online)
JEE Mains 2018 Admit Card Download:
- Go to the official web portal.
- Search the admit card link and click on it
- Enter the required details and submit.
- As soon as you click on submit, JEE Mains 2018Exam Admit Card will appear to your screen
- Download and take print of it for exam use.
In case of any discrepancy in JEE Mains 2018 Exam admit card, you can report it to the concerned authorities.
Jee Main Exam Date– Pen and paper mode will be held on April 8, 2018, whereas the computer-based exam will be conducted on April 15, 2018, and April 16, 2018.
Admit Card Release date: 2nd week of March 2018
Quick Tips for JEE Main 2018 Revision:
It is less than a week to go, here are some last minute tips to help you to prepare well:
- Concentrate on only those topics that you have already covered. Do not waste your time to try to learn new topics.
- Prepare a revision timetable for last week and study accordingly.
- Decide how much time you will spend on each section as per your strengths and weaknesses.
- Revise all the formulas and important topics for each subject
- Avoid group studies in the last week because it build-up of anxiety and stress.
- Practice from question banks.
- Attempt mock papers to pace yourself.
- Set a target score for yourself and practice according to that.
- Read the question paper carefully. Then begin with easier questions and move on for more difficult questions
- Remain calm and don’t take any kind of stress. Relax your mind to do well in the examination.