JCECE 2016 Application Form is released online from 16th April 2016 on the official website of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam. The last date of JCECE Online Registration is 16th May 2016. All the candidates can check eligibility Criteria, application process, Fees and other details given below.
JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a popular entrance examination which is conducted by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board) for getting admission to a variety of undergraduate, agriculture and medical programs in several private and government colleges or institutions of Jharkhand. Online registration for JCECE 2016 will start in the month of April 2016 and possibly the exam will be held in the month of May 2016.
JCECE 2016 Application Form Details:
All the candidates who want to apply in JCECE EXAM can visit to the official website of JCECE.
- Candidates must have passed in 10+2 exam along with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and secured minimum 45% marks
- For reserved category applicants, the minimum secured mark is 40%.
The age limit is 17 years for all the candidates who wants to apply for this Exam.
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of merit rank scored in the JCECE 2016.
- General category candidates for engineering fee Rs 550/-
- General category candidates for medical fee Rs 600/
- Reserve category candidates for engineering Fee Rs 275/-
- Reserve category candidates for medical fee Rs 375/-
How to apply for JCECE 2016:-
- Visit the official website of JCECE.
- Search the link JCECE APPLICATION FORM 2016
- First download the information bulletin and read the instruction carefully. Provide name, address, education qualification, gender, fathers name, phone number, photocopy, signature, left hand thumb etc.
- Pay the examination fee through debit or credit card.
- The filled JCECE registration form 2016 for further uses.
- Take print out of the application form
- Online Application start date is: 16th April 2016
- Last Date to apply: 16th May 2016
- Examination date is: 5th June 2016
- Result date: July 2016
JCECE Admit card 2016:
After filling application form candidates waiting for the Admit card of JCECE 2016. The admit card will be uploaded 20 days before the exam date. All the candidates can download their admit card from the official website.Because without admit card don’t give permission for exam.
JCECE Result 2016:
The Result of JCECE 2016 will decline in the month of June. After the examination a number of candidates are waiting for the result. All the candidates can check your result from the official website by filling their Application detail. The Result is important for all the candidates by this candidate know they are qualifying exam or not.
JCECE 2016 Counselling:
JCECE 2016 counselling will start after the result announced. The schedule for counseling will be uploaded very soon on its official website. On the basis of counselling candidates choose course name and college name. After counselling seat allotted to all candidates according to their merit list.
Date of counselling: in last of June month.