Jammu & Kashmir JKSSB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017: Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of eligible candidates against the vacancies for the posts of Accounts Assistant, Draftsman (Civil), Naib Tehsildar, Junior Assistant, Junior Laboratory Assistant & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates who are permanent residents of J&K may apply online through the official website of the organization. Other important information such as age limit, minimum educational qualification, selection process, application fees and how to apply are given below:
Jammu & Kashmir SSB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: Updated Soon
Name of the Posts: Updated Soon
|Open merit candidates||40 years|
|SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates||43 years|
|Physically challenged candidates||42 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates||48 years|
|Government Service/ Contractual employees||40 years|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University for the post of Accounts Assistant.
- Candidates should posses’ graduate degree with Knowledge of Urdu for the post of Naib Tehsildar
- Candidate should have two years draftsman training certificate/ Diploma in Civil for the post of Draftsman
- Candidates should be Graduate with Science, PG diploma in professional Lab (Chemistry) for the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant.
- Candidates should be Graduate with knowledge of typing with the speed of minimum 35 words per minute and 06 months Computer application certificate course for the post of Junior Assistant Post.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on Physical test/ Typing test/ Written Test followed by personal interview.
Application Fee: Eligble candidates need to pay Rs.400/- towards the application fees in any branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the specified account number printed on the Challan payment only.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Permanent residents of J&K may apply online through the official website at www.jkssb.nic.in.
Click Here For Official Advertisement And Online Application>>>
Last Date for online application submission: Updated Soon
JKSSB Recruitment Admit card 2017:
JK Service selection board conduct written examination for the recruitment of various aforesaid vacancies. The organization will upload the JKSSB Admit Card 2017 soon after the com0letion of application process and also decide the examination date.
JKSSB Recruitment Result 2017:
JKSSB Result will be announced by the JK Service selection board once after the completion of recruitment election tests. All the candidates will be able to check their JKSSB Recruitment Result 2017 from the official website of the board. If you are not able to find out the appropriate link on the official website, Applicants can check the direct link for result download which will be availed as soon as the result will declared.