Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invites the application form of 1088 vacant post of state & divisional cadre post like driver & stenographer etc.. It is good opportunity of govt. jobseeker candidates in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. All interested and eligible candidates can fill this application form before the last date to fill this application form is 18 September 2015. All other necessary details to know contestant should visit its official web portal. Some details like vacancy details, age limits and educational qualification are given below.
JKSSB Vacancy Details 2015-16:
Total number of vacant post is: 1088
- Total post in Divisional cadre Jammu is: 395
- Total post in state cadre is: 341
- Total post in divisional cadre Kashmir is: 352
Competitors should possess UG & PG degree as relevant fields. For more details applicants should check official advertisement.
Competitor’s age should not greater than 40 years and not less than 18 years. Age relaxation as based on per government rules.
Selection will be based on exam and personal interview
All the interested contestant should pay application fee Rs 400/-
How to apply:
Eligible and interested contestants can apply as online for this recruitment. Here some steps are given to follow these contenders can apply easily.
- Firstly eligible competitors should log on authorized website that www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Then find the link application form of JKSSB district cadre post and click on it.
- Fill all necessary details like academic and personal correctly as specified fields.
- Upload recent scanned photo & sign in this application form.
- Pay the application fee through e-challan.
- Click on submit button.
- Take the print out of this form for future use.
- Start date to fill application form is: 05/09/2015
- Last date to submission of application form is: 18/09/2015
- Last date for submission of application fee is: 19/09/2015
When exam and interview date will be updated then contestant admit card upload on its official web page. Applicants can download it to enter roll number and password. Competitors should visit its official site to download hall ticket
JKSSB Stenographer Result 2015:
All appeared candidates are waiting their final result. It will be updated as soon as possible on its official website.
Firstly visit authorized website.
- Click result fields.
- Enter password, roll number & DOB.
- Enter the submit button.
- See and save your result.